Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
House of many rooms that's all white...

Take your time;

I just need to post it, before I forget it.
I dreamed that I was walking through this huge house, with many rooms. I wasn't alone, I was in the company of a man. I was showing him the house, walking and conversing about how big the rooms were. But I'd noticed that all the rooms were completely covered, painted, and decorated in white, there was abscence of color everywhere. From the floor, to the furniture, the walls, the ceiling, the fire place, the pictures etc. white...What's up with that?

Sincerely;
Latoya

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: House of many rooms that's all white...

Latoya,
The house is you, the many rooms the many emotional aspects that form your psyche. This particular dream is most likely addressing masculine aspects. If so it may be saying something about a need to develop stronger masculine aspects {discipline being a good possibility} to overcome those 'big' emotional issues that control your life. The white color is what you make believe is the 'purity' of your intent {personal habits} while in reality you have 'covered up' the true self to the point you have developed a 'alternative personality' {the floor, to the furniture, the walls, the ceiling, the fire place, the pictures etc. white-your whole self}.

This dream is most likely addressing your 'addictions'. Those uncontrollable aspects of your psyche that take on a whole personality of its own. You have no discipline/power to overcome these emotional addictions.

Whats up with that? Is there not something in your life that would help you overcome those 'admittedly' negative aspects in your life? A road to self destruction surely have foundations {floor} in early childhood. Have you considered professional help?

As for the possible childhood issues. The dream may in fact be addressing emotional issues that began in childhood. Those early years of innocence {white} may have lacked true 'color', emotional variety required to form a stable foundation as a child that carries on into adulthood. There are reasons for your addictive habits. Experiences/influences from childhood always have some impact on who you become as an adult.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: House of many rooms that's all white...

Whew! These dreams seem to be coming in focus, a tidbit late Jerry. For the passing months, I have assigned myself to a gambling addiction therapist. Because I saw myself losing control, and feared being put out on the streets AGAIN! But, the Master, he heared my faintest cry,...and now I'm getting interprets from you, and my habits are slowly deminishing, and I am trying to seek a second job as an alternative to making more money, and I am avoiding married men.

But I can't seem to stop dreaming about it; about numbers (that match the amount that I'm debted), about checks received in the mail, about monetary gifts given by people I don't even know.

It's not a matter of "covering up" the true self, Grandma always told me, that you can still look like a million bucks, even if you only have dollar in your pocket. In other words, I shouldn't have to wear my worries. I am not addicted to gambling, I am addicted to surviving. Latching onto any, and everything that either promises to make it better, or gives me a mere percentage of what I need. So, there you have it in from a "NUT," out of her "SHELL."

Until then take care of you
Latoya

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38_Hollywood, FL

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow up...

stats from 7-14-10 to the present