Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
toenail dream

Hello,

I had a dream that I was clipping my toenails. They were longer than usual. It felt really good to remove them.

I am just curious because it was such a strong impression on me with how good it felt.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: toenail dream

Heaven,
Clipping/removing your toenails and having a good feeling about it may represent removing those things in your life that are irritating you or may have caused minor emotional conflicts. You may have 'trimmed' back on some aspect in your life that had been causing you problems/conflicts. You may have eliminated bad habits or gotten away from things that were not best for you.

Look back over the past several days and see what you may have 'clipped' away, eliminated.
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

The weird part is that I did recently lose my partner, he was ripped away from me and sent to jail on a crime he did not commit because of my sisters lies. He hasn't been found guilty but I am having a hard time being without him while we wait. I have stopped speaking to her, though my heart broke because I was extremely attached to her daughter. Perhaps then I am feeling good about keeping her out of my life, since she has brought so much pain and misery to my whole family.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Heaven,
The issues with your sister and removing those may be what you are clipping away. But there is something more that needs to be clipped. A good guess would be the emotional stress you are under due to the events in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thanks for the review of my dream! When I am under stress I like to clip my hair, have you heard of this? I don't know why. Last time I clipped it much too short, so now I am for some reason drawn to clipping my nails this time. It started with my toenails and now it's my finger nails. WHy!? And strange I dream of it too.

Heaven,
The 'cutting' of different parts of your body may suggest a disconnect with aspects of who you are, experiences in your life that have made you to be the person you are now. It will take other dreams, more than those with the cutting aspects to understand fully what past experiences/influences need to be eliminated. The elimination may be those unconscious aspects that need to be 'let out' so your conscious mind will know what it is in your past that is troubling you. These experiences probably have unconscious control over your actions. But I would need more indepth dreams to determine those possibilities.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present