Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Business Promotion and Shoes

I quote 2 dreams of Nana

" 1. I'm thinking to do something to promote my job and I'm discussing with some booksellers and friends, getting their opinion. Cynthia is telling me something deep and abstruse and I don't understand it too well but I know she will tell me again about it and I will get it. I feel it is something very important. I see myself in a car together with two other girls (I don't remember who they were) and Cynthia. Soon, these girls leave the car and I tell Cynthia how glad I am they left. I'm thinking about the promotion issue : is it better to be in a form of a pamphlet or a pen or what? I feel quite safe though as I trust the booksellers - they know well and they'll help me.

2. I'm in the kindergarten, it's raining and we are to go out. I have to chose among 3 pair of boys' shoes. I chose one that's rather open like a summer shoe. When I wake up, I have the strong sense that in this dream I was a young boy. "

Thank you Jerry!
C.:)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Business Promotion and Shoes

Cynthia,
The first dream may be addressing the 'promotion' of Nanna's inner aspects, the condition of her emotional life. There are parts of her life that need to be 'let go' or let out. But 'promoting' this unconscious aspect is something she has yet to consciously achieved. She has put her trust in others, her friends like you, in trying to understand these inner issues.

The second dream
There may be new experiences from her past that are now 'open' for conscious understanding. Likely this involves childhood issues. She is playing out that experience in her unconscious. Young boys would suggest 'developing' masculine aspects. It could represent 'developing' conscious realization of past experiences having to do with boys. Are there issues from early childhood having to do with experiences involving boys? These experiences may be related to issues in the first dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Business Promotion and Shoes

Jerry, I sent your interpretation to Nana and she said she will think about it and find the answers within. There are some things that come to the front only after one sits by herself, relaxes and retrospect. That's what she's about to do, with the help of this interpretation. In the mean time, she gave me more stuff! I wonder.... doesn't she ever REALLY sleep?? hehe I'm a bit jealous now, as I don't remember any of my dreams lately. :) I'll post her new dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present