Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a famous singer

Hello Jerry,

this is a dream I had tonight.
I saw I was participating into something like a Big Brother Show, some reality show anyway. One of the participants was a famous female Greek singer. She's a beautiful woman, sexy too. One she entered the "house", she wanted to change her fancy clothes into something more comfortable. So she undressed in front of me. I was only me and her in the room. Once she was left naked, I saw she had a big, erected penis. I thought how strange it was as I had never thought this sexy female could ever be a trans. I was not shocked, just a bit surprised by the revelation and I noticed that she felt a bit uncomfortable about the erection (not the penis itself. She was worried that the erection would show under her sexy dress). I sympathised and I told her "Don't worry, wrap a towel around you and no one will notice, no one will know you got male genitals". I somehow felt good she trusted me her "secret". I knew she believed I would not talk about it to anyone as I'm trustworthy.
Thank you for your attention Jerry.
C. :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31. Greece

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yea

Re: a famous singer

Cynthia,
I'm getting mixed signals in my mind in trying to interpret your dream. I had an interpretation all worked out but did not feel comfortable with it. Let me dwell on it another day and see what I end up with.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hehe.. dreams do such things! I sense it has some deep meaning. Take your time Jerry. Thank you for your attention.
Cynthia :)

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Cynthia,
Let's see if I can get my 'intuitive' juices flowing and figure out your dream.

I think the key phrase in your dream, at least early on, is 'she undressed in front of me}. With that, and 'being the only the two of 'you' in the room, I sense there is something that has to do with isolation, and then an exposure. All is 'naked', exposed to the 'realities' of life. Something to do with change, a trans'formation.
Compare this to your life and see where they may fit. What is it you wished exposed?

Then there is worry about the erection but not the penis. Perhaps this has to do with a masculine experience/attitude, one you do not apologize for but are concerned about when it 'acts up'. Has there been such a display of masculine aspects/experiences in recent days? Regrets when there is the going beyond its normal bounds?

This aspect is ' beneath' the 'sexy' persona. This may be about what is beneath the surface. Perhaps a fear hidden masculine tendencies/aspects will be exposed. Or perhaps they need to be exposed. It is hidden and that may suggest there was an experience/attitude about 'letting it get out' a fear it would get bigger {erection}.

Trustworthy qualities. Anyone in recent days where there was an experience associated with these aspects? And/or is it about your own personal qualities? You feel secure with this attitude after all is said and done {dream ending}.

But there may also be a retreating, or a fear of it, to isolation, there being the 'secret' you are 'trusting' will be kept secret. A hidden aspect returns'.

Dreams often {if not a norm} tend to address two aspects of the dreamer's life, in each dream. At your age, I want to balance the experience of the psyche {life experiences} to gage whether the dream is addressing an experience that has to do with recent waking experiences, or/and those deeper aspects that normally come up in dreams in later life/mid-life. I think this dream has a good possibility of doing both. I'll let you analyze my response and go from there.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jerry,
I can relate to this:
My husband has an old aunt. She is widow and childless. She is a domineering, selfish woman and in a way she is always asking my husband to do this and that, take care of her as if she was his mother (she doesn't behave nor feel like a mother though!). This, tires him a lot and often upsets him , but he also gets emotional and in a way he permits her being exacting. Enough times I've told him he should not be so soft to her - he doesn't listen. He prefers to serve her as she wishes and then comes home and...rants about her! lol So, lately, I've changed my behaviour to her as if to protect myself from her demands. I am not the old polite and not talking back Cynthia she used to know. When I feel she is wrong, I do tell her. When I feel my husband cannot do something she is asking, I tell her that he mustn't ask him to! That's what I'm concerned about : Am I doing the right thing?? I mean, does this behaviour express myself but in a way "castrate" my husbands personality? I don't want to sound like a protective mother to him, I don't want to make him feel weaker than me (on his aunt's case, only). Maybe that's what I want to hide : My decisiveness not to let her be so much demanding. I would prefer my husband to stand up and tell her "No!" instead of me doing it for him.
Can it be that this dream is all about?
Thank you
C.

Cynthia,
Could possibly fit. You addressed both possibilities, recent experiences that have to do with your aunt and your own decisiveness, inner masculine qualities. The first is more speculative but could fit. Your decisiveness would be a better fit with possessing the 'balls' to so no to your husband's aunt {I saw she had a big, erected penis}. The question about trustworthiness and exposure could have something to do with your standing up to her demands but are still unclear. The situation does seem to involve your husband and trying to get him to resist the aunt's demands. How that plays into the scenario may explain parts of what need to be exposed.

I sense these are about deeper issues, something from earlier life experiences that need exposure.

Jerry

It's true Jerry, I often tell him to stand up to her demands (to his old mother's demands too), as he is too soft towards them and this annoys me. In general, he is a strong character, I have no complains about his decisiveness or initiatives but when it comes to his parents' family, something goes wrong!! He gets soft and submissive to his mother, his aunt (mother's sister, widow, childless) and to his sister as well!! I sometimes wonder ...."is he really that soft and submissive to me as well and I just don't realize it?" lol I believe it is his inner need to receive approval and "bravo's" from his family. Maybe when he was a kid, he didn't get much of those and now he needs it... I don't know...

Cynthia,
Let's not forget your dreams are about you. So these qualities would have to do with your psyche. His actions can be an emotional issue for you but we must look to your inner qualities to fully understand the dream. Not that what we have discussed, our assumptions/conclusions are not correct. Take what has been said and apply those to your inner qualities and see if it leads elsewhere, besides those emotional experiences to have to do with your husband's actions.

Jerry

As I see it, I can say that I know I have masculine qualities, I like these qualities but maybe I'm trying to hide them (wrap the towel around me) so that others won't notice or get offended by my showing my masculine side?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present