Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

I was working at a thrift store. I found a fancy suit I liked and put it on. It was a light pastel like sky blue or turquiose and had thingys on it, like little mirrors, and dangly chains, metallic ornaments. I worked late and left wearing the suit, thinking, oh! I must remember to pay for this tomorrow! It cost 160.00. Then I found myself on a dock with boats, rather large tied there. It was gray and chilly, kinda foggy. There was a large barge with several men onboard. They had pulled up a huge cache of fish. They're were many types of fish, shiny round, exotic as in deepsea type, squids, huge lobster type, etc. The big very pale lobster was crawling on the deck to escape. It was so cold the lobsters to main front claws got stuck to the metal and the lobster pulled them off by pushing forward. There was some problem like mechanical. I was up near the bow, hiding in the shadow. The barge went adrift and I was afraid. I thought we would be lost at sea, it was dark,cold, & foggy. We finally came to a Dock where a bus stopped,, or it could've been a ferry. It would take you where you wanted to go.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Columbus OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream

Bill,
Here are my senses on your dream.

You are going through emotional times and searching to find something that will make life better/brighter. Life in the present is full of gray emotions. You need to find strength to carry the loads that burden you, ways to escape these emotional burdens. You feel stuck, going through the paces in life with little energy for things other than routine requirements. You feel adrift in life, afraid. Your whole world is at a standstill, no way out.

Are you going through stressful times? My sense the dream is addressing those emotional issues and at times you are feeling helpless, unable to find a way out.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream

Thank You Jerry, that was helpful.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Columbus OH

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present