Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hanging Amputee

Jeff,
I get the sense the dream is focused on deep unconscious activities that have been locked away so not to be consciously known. A strong possibility of repression. Something has been blocked out. A lack of emotions seems a possibility also.

Skipping over the second part of the dream {dead body of a young woman} and going to the last paragraph I get the sense that is a inability to access certain emotions. It has become an unconscious aspect that is tightly locked away. Any attempts to access these emotions lead only to the locked doors in the unconscious. The experiences may at times come up to a subconscious level but can not reach consciousness.

The dead body of the nude young woman. There is a gruesome aspect to this part of the dream but there is also pleasure involved. Either the dream is addressing an anima aspect or the 'locked away' experiences/emotions are from something you 'witnessed'. The way this part unfolds along with the rest of the dream that suggests something is possibly repressed I sense it has less to do with the anima and perhaps to do with real experiences. There does seem to be 'multiple' aspects to these experiences. Possibly multiple aspects to your personality comes to mind.

Of course to ask if there are repressed experiences too frightening to remember would be mute since these experiences if real are locked away deep within your unconscious. But you may be able to access 'sensations' of possible traumatic experiences without remember the experiences. Are there such senses?

Do you tend to have multiple personality traits that are in conflict?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present