Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: interpretation

Jerry,
Thank you so much for your interpretation of my dream. I grew up in the church of God in Christ and every since I can remember, the Pastor would say things that made me believe that he was a really close friend of God. He mentioned several times in his messages, about incidents where people have tried to do or say something mean to him and God dealt with them harshly, needlessly to say I feared him. The pastor was not a good man. This pastor molested so many young girls and he tried with me with fondling and tried to kiss me with his tong when I was around 10. I told my older brother and he set out to protect me. In my childish heart and mind, I was of the opinion that if this man worked for God, why would I want or need anyone who needed this pastor. I had no use for God! The good news is that God found me and brought me back; but, I still worry and wonder about the others. What I have never told anyone is that this pastor also went after divorced and widowed vulnerable woman, and my mom was one. I woke up one night and heard him in my mom’s bedroom. I heard things that I should not have. I had forgotten all about this, until your interpretation. I had therapy as an adult, but I still was unable to tell anyone, even after my mother’s death. Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 South Dakota

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: interpretation

Wanda,
I'll give your response a deeper look, along with your other dream, in the morning. I do appreciate the idea I helped you remember past experiences since those emotional issues likely remain a factor in your life. Understanding and addressing those issues until there is a resolution is what the dream attempts to do, a therapeutic device provided by nature to help healing, much like the immune system is to the body. From your response there are a lot of serious issues that could remain in emotional conflict. Hopefully a deeper look at the dream along with your response will provide clearer insights to their significance.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present