Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream diamond cutter

Hi
I dreamt last night that I was sitting in front of an elderly Indian man and he was standing next to an old fashioned blackboard with chalk. He was a teacher. He was asking me a number of questions - two I remember. He asked 'what do you want?' I replied 'I want to be whole.' He then asked 'What symbol would you use for perception?' I said 'diamond cutter.' And the dream ended while I was aware of a compound and a house a few hundred yards away - it was night time and the lights looked welcoming and warm.
Thanks
Liz

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Cumbria England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dream diamond cutter

Liz,
Wholeness is the theme of the dream and the mid-life years {late 30s to late 50s} are the years we sort through these 'inner dwellings'. The Indian man, whether American or Eastern probably represents 'wisdom', the 'shaman' type of learning {teacher} that is to be found within one's own psyche.

Diamonds represent the 'purity of being'. A cluttered diamond is not so pure, has imperfections, would represent the life you have lived. The house, you, the true self, is within reach, not that great a distance from where you are now. It is within yourself, your unconscious and when discovered you find the warmth and welcoming inner self.

The dream seems to be pointing to the 'inner search' and indications are you have been on this path for some time. Staying this path, you are within reach of achieving teh wholeness you seek.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream diamond cutter

Many thanks Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Cumbria England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present