Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: fainting in a dream

Jim,
Are 'archetypal' dreams a norm or have they just begun? If they have just begun it may indicate a new phase in your life. The 'other department' may be denoting other aspects in your life that have become important {being at midlife, the changes that naturally come about are less to do with work and responsibilities and more to do with 'meaning' and finding wholeness and balance in life}. This may be one aspect of the 'explosion' in your life. Are there such yearnings, less responsibilities and more time for 'yourself' and those things that give 'meaning' to life?

People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive. That's what it's all finally about. ....Joseph Campbell

I appreciate your kind words about Myths-Dreams-Symbols. It has been a 13 year endeavor of creating a forum where dreams are the focus and understanding them the primary goal. When I retire I plan to make it even more comprehensive yet in a form that is more easily accessible and understood. Jungian psyche is a 'deep subject as can be dreams when there is the deeper analyzing. But the fundamentals are less so and when some effort dreams can be understood and interpreted by most anyone with a good intuitiveness. Their importance is another aspect I wish to expand on. Self discovery is on so many people's agenda and dreams are an excellent tool in that search. Knowing the true self is where wholeness and balance come about in life. The emotions are what rule our lives and dreams are about the emotions. Having a handle on the emotions is how I believe one takes control of their life and leads to true wholeness.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present