Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Falling Teeth

Okay. So I have a dream that I'm eating an apple, there's nothing wrong with that. But all of a sudden, my teeth start falling out! And there not just falling out, they're LITERALLY SLIDING OFF MY GUMS!!! I'm really scared because I get this dream A LOT. And I was told that when you get dreams of your teeth falling out, someone that you care about is going to die... AND IT'S TRUE!!! BECAUSE EVERY TIME I GET THAT DREAM, SOMEBODY I REALLY CARE ABOUT DIES ABOUT 1-4 DAYS LATER!!!!! And it's NO coincidence, cause the people who die are PERFECTLY HEALTHY before they are gone forever...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 12 years old; kissimmee, fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: Falling Teeth

Amanda,
Not to worry. Dreaming of your teeth falling out and then someone dying is a 'wives' tale, not true. Dreams are symbolic representations of emotional conflicts of the dreamer. Teeth falling out may represent many things, often depending on the age of the dreamer. For someone your age it could represent a fear of losing teeth, as we all do, and that would affect your appearance. Put it into context with eating an apple it may mean you can't digest some fruitful aspect about yourself or your life {such as eating an apple which means you are enjoying life and will be tasting the fruit of success, but with your teeth falling out you are unable to do so}.

Another possibility for someone your age would be the losing teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. If you are living a tough life, low income and without many of the things most people have, then you may feel deep down of feeling powerless.

Other possibilities, more applicable to an adult person are:

• fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some situation

• a feeling of - or fear of - getting older or impotent or losing sexual attractiveness

• a loss of self-respect

• Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present