Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pools and Robot Dinosaurs

Ok, this dream is a jumbled mess, so, I'm only stating what I remember.

I was at my former uncle's house that he now shares with his new wife. My cousin Tori no longer lives with him, so, I have no reason to go there. I'm climbing on top of the roof above the pool. I realize I have my phone in my hand, so, i'm trying to get off without landing in the pool or breaking my legs. I'm terribly afraid of heights so I close my eyes before jumping. I feel the pull of the water and see it rising above my eyes. I shoot back up trying to save my phone from being ruined. The screen has static across it and is fading in and out. I text my mother telling her my phone is broken as I wonder around the house. That section of the dream ends.

The last one I remember is being in the living room with a bunch of people I don't know talking about building a giant metal robot that looks like a dinosaur. We get to work on the robot, but I go off alone with this guy named Ryan, he actually showed up in a few sections, that I have a crush on, but haven't spoken to in two years. We are sitting in a chair with me in his lap, his arms wrapped around my waist. I'm laughing into his neck before I begin kissing it slowly moving my way up to his lips, but I never kiss his lips. I don't remember what he said, but I end up pulling my shirt aside and showing him my bra not thinking anything of it. He tells me I'm really naive. Then, I wake up from the dream.

This is completely unlike me in real life. What does the dream mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 1/2, Kenova, West Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Pools and Robot Dinosaurs

Katt,
The dream seems to be focused on experiences that may be bothering you, if not consciously then unconsciously. What experiences or traits do you and your cousin Tori share. Was there a reason she is not living with him any longer? Are you having problems communicating with your mother. Did Tori have the similar problems with her dad/your uncle? Or something more serious?

Do you have problems expressing your emotions? The rest of the dream may be focusing on issues of insecurities. Have you been taken advantage of by a guy or guys? Are there any old emotional issues that may involve sensuality? Was Ryan an older guy? Let me know your response and we will probably be able to figure this dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Tori was like my sister until we turned twelve. Now, we barely speak to each other especially when he boyfriend Ryan, not the one in my dream, is around. Though, we were alright on fourth of July when he wasn't around and it was like those five years where the void between us just kept growing larger didn't happen.

The reason why she stopped living with him was because his girlfriend, now wife, didn't care for her and from what I heard the woman is very controlling of him, so, he started neglecting Tori also. My father was emotionally abusive when I was a child so that is now something we have in common, we both have daddy issues. Though, mine our stronger than hers because mine actually affects my relationships with men while hers don't.

Lately, it seems as if communication with my mother is wishy washy since sometimes she will actually listen to me while at other times she will text her friends while I'm trying to tell her something important. This makes me angry to the point that I actually broke a vase in a hotel room when she abandoned me to hang out with her friend after she promised she would spend time with me. My relationship with her has also slipped like it did with Tori.

Yes, I have problems expressing my emotions and I truly hate it. I feel as if I have been taken advantage of by my friend Joseph because he loves to build me up to where I'm finally feeling happy and then tear me down to where I feel weak and am begging to not wake up the next day. Not that I know of, possibly define what you mean more. Ryan is my age, but looks more like he is in his early twenties than seventeen which is the reason why I'm so attracted to him along with being the opposite of my father and Joseph.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 1/2, Kenova, West Virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Katt,
The common thread I sensed in the dream and what I was looking for in your response was the 'abusive' environment you and Tori share. The reference to the new wife and 'texting your mother' would be clues/references to your own troubles with your mother. The communication aspects {phone} would fit with that shared 'mother/step mother' relationship. The question about mature men probably involves a need to be with 'mature' men, a defensive mechanism to replace a father who never provided the securities you need {Ryan being opposite your dad}. Of course the emotional neglect would fit your mother also, the two added together producing a lot of insecurities in life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present