Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Falling off a cliff

I don't remember how the dream began or how I got too that point in the dream. But, I remember two figures around my age on a cliff, a male and a female. Both had puré black hair that covered their eyes completely giving little hint of their features. The girl was hanging over the edge of the cliff gripping on to the males neck. He says this to her, "This where it ends sister." She knots her fingers into his hair before saying, "If I die, you die with me." before throwing them off the cliff. I jolt awake in the car at that point just in time to see the sign telling us that we are now in Washington and far away from our old home.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Seattle, Washington

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Falling off a cliff

Helena,
What is it in your life you are not 'seeing'? Are you 'clinging' to something that has ended or needs to end? Death or dying is symbolic of something coming to an end in your life. Is there a fear or realization of something coming to an end in your life? The last sentence 'I jolt awake in the car at that point just in time to see the sign telling us that we are now in Washington and far away from our old home', is that part of the dram or an actual experience after you awoke from a dream? Clarifying this last part of the dream may shine light on what it is that is at and end.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

The jolting awake part was me waking up not a part of the dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Seattle, Washington

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Helena,
If you are able, look at your waking life and determine what fits with my interpretation. What is coming to an end or has ended in your life? Something is shared in this 'ending'. It may be a fear of something will come to an end. Look at your relationships with family and boyfriends.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present