Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Dream: Elementals, Ethereal Double and Portals

I had a very interesting experience in the dream world a few nights ago that I'd like to share. I've dreamed about "Elementals" on multiple occassions, yet this dream was very aggressive and chaotic. The dream began when my consciousness became lucid while flying above the ocean, it was night time (I'd assumed I had just slowed down from a mental projection, descended into astral projecting and fell into the ethereal plane). There was a very strong impulse that drew me towards my home city, upon which I instantly transmitted myself there. So here I am, walking down the street where across the street is the same Marathon Gas station that's there on the physical plane. A car is approaching me with two familiar looking individuals inside it, one is an associate that I grew up with and the other looks exactly like me. The "double" that I perceived was distinct from how I recognize myself, as the double was over 150 pounds heavier than me, all muscle. My childhood associate was on the passengers side and yelled out to me that I was a "female dog", and sought for my double to co-sign his statement. I felt threatened and disrespected so I'd manifest a throwing grenade through utilizing alchemy magic, pulled the pin and threw it into the passengers side of the vehicle. I'd began to run backwards while watching the mayhem i'd set in motion, and to my amazement my double jumped out of the car right before it blew up. He than began to run towards me, it was then that I was frightened out of my mind. My double spoke to me while running towards me, and the voice was very familiar. ( I remember having dreams as a child where I would communicate with the moon, and the moon had the same voice. It was a very deep, chorus like and piercing masculine voice.)

I immediately opened a sort of black hole or portal into the higher astral plane, upon which I ran through and closed it behind me. I wound up on a deck sitting over a beach, and there was a little girl there hanging her legs over it. She was eating from a basket of blue apples, and it was at the point of perceiving the apples that I had fell into an unconscious state before waking up.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Earth

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Interesting Dream: Elementals, Ethereal Double and Portals

Domintheos,
I don't wish to criticize your 'approach to dreams' or the philosophies you have, but the way you wrote the dream requires a 'looking past' certain aspects of the narrative to get to the intent of the dream. As Sgt Friday would say, "the facts, just the facts".

When penning a dream for interpretation it is always best to write down the dream just as you remember it, as it unfolded and in its original form. I sense an interjection of personal philosophy in your dream narrative which and although perhaps not taking from the dream content does make it more difficult to understand. Statements like 'my consciousness became lucid while flying above the ocean' and 'descended into astral projecting and fell into the ethereal plane' fit with personal philosophy {I visited the links your provided} and makes one wonder if these are 'projections into the dream' and not from the dream. Also the language you use seems to be a narrative of conscious waking intent and 'may' influence unconscious contents. Separating the 'astral' plane from the physical plane sounds as if there is an interjection of the waking mind when all that is needed, and should be included in the dream narrative', is the actual dream as it unfolded. Of course we must consider your personality in the interpretation. The dream may be focused on that 'one' aspect.

Going beyond that, I read the dream in this manner.

• 1 strong impulse that drew me towards my home city

• 2 walking down the street where across the street is the same Marathon Gas station

• 3 two familiar looking individuals inside it {the car, which is symbolic of you}, one is an associate that I grew up with and the other looks exactly like me

• 4 The "double" that I perceived was distinct from how I recognize myself

• 5 childhood associate was on the passengers side and yelled out to me that I was a "female dog"

• 6 sought for my double to co-sign his statement

• 7 I felt threatened and disrespected

• 8 throwing grenade {into} passengers side of the vehicle

• 9 began to run backwards

• 10 He then began to run towards me, it was then that I was frightened out of my mind

• 11 My double spoke to me and the voice was very familiar

• 12 I immediately opened a sort of black hole

• 13 which I ran through and closed it behind me

• 14 on a deck sitting over a beach, there was a little girl there hanging her legs over it

• 15 She was eating from a basket of blue apples

• 16 perceiving the apples that I had fell into an unconscious state

• Translation

• 1 Home city-Your origins/foundations

• 2 Possessing same enduring energies {Marathon gas} from those origins {past influences still continue to govern your psyche}

• 3 two aspects of yourself, one having to do with your origins {consider an experience from your childhood} that continues to influence your psyche

• 4 the double is an aspect you do not realize/recognize about yourself

• 5 feminine influences

• 6 recognition of the 'other self'

• 7 inner threats, not enough respect for the feminine aspect

• 8 explosive potential

• 9 returning to the past

• 10 past experiences frighten you

• 11 past influences speaking to you

• 12 opening into the deep unconscious

• 13 conscious self closed to these unconscious aspects

• 14 bridge to the feminine aspects

• 15 consuming the prosperity of these positive aspects

• 16 becoming conscious of these unconscious influences

• In summary, there seems to be experiences from your past that continue to influence your present psyche. Something that is frightening that could be explosive when recognized. Look 'back' to your childhood and see what experiences/influences there were that could fit. There very well could be an influence on your personality that the dream is addressing. The experiences from your past may be frightening but not a traumatic event, but instead an influencing experiencing. Consider both possibilities.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry I commend you for your interpretation of my dream, as it was the best i've heard yet. I like the way you fragmented and mapped the dream for translation as well. Thank you very much, and I will be participating in your forum much more because of this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Earth

Domintheos,
    I look forward to your participation. It looks as if you have put a lot of energies into areas of study related to what we discuss at the Dream Forum. Sharing knowledge and experiences helps us all learn more about the 'greater possibilities' in our individual lives as well as life in general.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

stats from 7-14-10 to the present