Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve Jobs

The passing of Steve Jobs leaves us all with a void. His influence on everyday life is unmistakable. The new age of technological advancements is an intricate part of all our lives. But I sense a deeper aspect to Jobs' psyche {I am not that familiar with Jobs' life other than his contributions to technology} a spiritual aspect that perhaps has to do with our inner selves more than we realize. Jobs was someone who realized early on his creative possibilities and let that part of himself evolve into what we know today as "Apple'. Whether there was a deeper spiritual aspect to Jobs is left for others to answer {I do know of his trip to India and which may have participated an introduction to Eastern philosophy}. But being the creative person he was demonstrates the importance and power that aspect can have in life. Some people are born to realize this ability, others have it cast upon them and others simply evolve into this higher aspect {that has been my path, an evolution}. Jobs was creative and a true example of how powerful, and wonderful this quality has on life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present