Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two New Videos at Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library- Carl Jung & George Lucas

I have added two new videos at the Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library. One is George Lucas Heroes, Myth & Magic and the second is Carl Jung's Journey to Self Discovery, Parts 1 & 2. The first includes interviews with Joseph Campbell and focuses on Lucas' many films. The second is a must see video about Jung's path to self discovery, an introduction to his Individuation Process. I have included the videos below.

I have also found an old BBC documentary {1984} of Jung titled 'Jung-Sea of Faith', a two-part excerpt on Carl Gustav Jung, focusing on his sense of religious belief. The documentary also has excerpts of thought from Arthur Schopenhauer who had a huge influence not only on Jung but also Joseph Campbell. I should have these videos available at the MDS Video Library tomorrow. I will make a post when they are available.

Journey to Self Discovery

Part 1

Part 2

George Lucas-Heroes, Myths & Magic

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Two New Videos at Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library- Carl Jung & George Lucas

Anyone who wishes to view some great videos I have accumulated a good number, listed on the front page as well as on Video Library pages I have created. The link for IE users is
Myths-Dreams-Symbols Video Library

For Mozilla/Safari users the link is
MDS Video Library Safari. Safari doesn't support many of the great scripts {the menu at the top of my front page is one example} I use in designing my web pages but I wish to provide as much to all visitors as I can.

I am working today on adding a new {1984 video} Jung BBC documentary video and also a couple of Freud's videos {have to give Freud his due}. I am always looking for new videos that are related to Jungian psyche.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present