Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My New Religion/Spiritual Concept

I have often talked about leaving the 'old time religion' of my childhood and teen years {Southern Baptist} and seeking new avenues of spirituality. In the 90s I found the Unitarian/Universalists and Unity churches, both which are great churches, if you need a spiritual home. But even those fell short and I eventually decided if I needed to find a spiritual environment I need only take a walk in the forest or visit a local waterfalls {Burgess Falls one of my favorite places}. But without a 'religion' what principles would I live by? Well I have decided on what path/set of principles I shall take. It is influenced by Jung/Campbell of course and centered on the objective principles of nature and science. Something I have 'subconsciously' lived by for a long time but never gave it a name. Those principles I shall live by are called

Karma is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect {Note: the application as originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies}

Cause and Effect, or Causality is the relationship between an event (the cause) and a second event (the effect), where the second event is understood as a consequence of the first.

Basically we cause what determines and happens in life and the effect is from our own actions. We do it to ourselves.

What(ever) goes around, comes around.
The results of things that one has done will someday have an effect on the person who started the events.
"So he finally gets to see the results of his activities. What goes around, comes around. Now he is the victim of his own policies. Whatever goes around comes around."

Also known: 'As the call, so is the echo' {Russian} & 'As you make your bed, so must you lie in it'.

Basically, it means karma.

My Name is Earl
A TV show that centers on the laws of Karma

Earl: You know the kind of guy who does nothing but bad things and then wonders why his life sucks? Well, that was me. Every time something good happened to me, something bad was always waiting round the corner: karma. That's when I realized that I had to change, so I made a list of everything bad I've ever done and one by one I'm gonna make up for all my mistakes. I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Earl.

I find this show symbolic in so many ways, not the least the different characters and how they interact. The acceptance of all the differenting aspects of the psyche. A bit raunchy in its presentation but what the hell, we are all adults.

I am not an Earl so much in the way described above but from 61 years of experience{s} I have learned this law is both natural, and fits. And being a 'natural law' it naturally fits with the philosophy of dreams which reflect the true natural self. All a part of the path to Individuation.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn. USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present