Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Demon" dolls

Hello! I actually understand a great deal about this dream means, but I would like to hear your perspective.

FYI: I do have a small baby doll collection.

In the dream, there are baby dolls around me in my bedroom (a few of these that were in the dream are ones I actually own, while others are not). In the dream, I "know" that these dolls have demons in them (yes, like the movies lol), and I wonder to myself why on earth I would keep these things in my house. I pick up one doll in particular (one that I own...it was an older one made sometime in the 1940s)and decided I need to hide it, so I put in my closet on the shelf and shut the door.

During the dream, I actually felt very frightened, and I woke up with this awful feeling and had to get out of bed and walk around for a couple minutes to shake it off lol.

Angie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Minnesota

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: "Demon" dolls

Angie,
The fact you do have a collection of dolls would prompt the use of them within your dream. Of course they would be metaphorical references to something to do with your emotional life. Going over the dream we can surmise these probabilities.

Some of the dolls you actually own, others don't. This may suggest you are familiar with some of the emotional aspects the dream is addressing, but other aspects you may not be aware of or addressed. Or it may be you have confronted some aspects but not others.

The house is you. Why do you keep these emotional issues? One particular issue you need to hide.

Closets are places you keep things out of sight. This one particular aspect you have put on the shelf and shut the door. This may suggest it is something you consciously thought resolved but unconsciously it remains an issue.

The 1940s. This may be about age, your 40s. Perhaps even something that began at 19. Could it have to do with parenting, you parents being of that generation? Likely these numbers have meaning. Just how they fit is sometime shard to determine.

Can you share what you believe the dream to be about. Perhaps knowing the personal insights will illuminate what you don't know.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee       Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present