Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am bad superman but i'm a girl

So to start I'm female. But In my dream I'm superman, but nobody else knows that. Plus I'm bad superman, I'm involved in gang wars and a gang is coming to my house. When they arrive I twist most of their heads and break their necks. There are two women left and they are trying to kill a baby, so I kill them and save the baby but I just leave the baby somewhere that I feel the cops will find it. The whole time this is happening my wife is asleep in the bedroom and this is taking place in and around my home, so before the cops show up I climb into bed with her and go to sleep. Then she wakes me up and tells me it worked that they cleaned up all the dead people and left us innocently sleeping. The last bit of the dream is me walking around my totally cleaned house.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: I am bad superman but i'm a girl

Savannah.
Likely there was a recent experience in your waking life that prompted this 'house cleaning' dream. The symbolic house is you and the cleaning would be of the emotions.

But since we can only see the outline of the waking possibilities, examining the 'inner' aspects the dream looks to be addressing masculine aspects. Turning into a Superman may suggest you have not been able to achieve those higher qualities you are capable of. That would suggest a lack of 'masculine' qualities to overcome inner/outer conflicts that keep you from achieving your goals. The baby would be those new achievements you are capable of making if you only 'cleanse' conflicting emotional issues {gangs wars within you/house}. You seek higher authority, a better use of masculine qualities, to balance {sleeping with the wife} your search in achieving your goals.
In short you may have many emotional/outer conflicts that prevent you from achieving those higher goals in life. A lack of 'will' or discipline could what is lacking in your masculine self. Apply this to recent waking experiences to determine where they may fit.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee       Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present