Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Repetitive Dream, what does it mean?

I'm in school. I see long skinny lockers on either side of me. It's laid out like my elementary school (even though my grade school didn't have lockers). I take the school stairs up, they are steep and narrow and they are a replica of the stairs in a house I lived in as a teenager. At the top of the stairs, it's laid out like my grandmothers old house. Walking straight up stairs you walk directly into a room. It looks like an attic because the ceilings are low and cathedral like. There is also a plain mattress laying in the middle of the floor. Walking out of the room, down the hallway, passing the stairs on my right, a bedroom on my left. Then at the end of the hallway is a bathroom, and the last room on the left is my bedroom. Now I am back in the house I lived in as a teen. Throughout the dream I continue to transition into different houses I lived in as a child and teenager and my grandmothers old house.
Now I'm driving. I don't know where I'm driving but I end up in a mall type of place, only there aren't any stores or anything to buy. Upstairs in the mall area, there are different rooms that people stay in. Looking out the back window of my room at the 'mall place' I am now in my grandpa's old house. I house I also lived in as a child. Only now the backyard is all nature. Woods, a stream and a cliff you can fall off. At the bottom of the cliff is water. I have falling over this cliff and into the water at times while having this dream. But sometimes I dont.
I'm at my old house again, I go outside for a walk. I walk up and down and around the streets. I always end up on the same street in the a really ghetto area.

That's all i can remember :/ And the fact that I have this dream ALL the time is the only reason I can recall so many details. I usually can't remember my dreams. I can only feel the emotion they leave me with when I wake up.

What does it mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Repetitive Dream, what does it mean?

Amber Nicole,
What 'highly emotional' experiences occurred during your teenage years {and possibly beginning in your childhood years} and while you lived in your grandparent's house? Something you have 'locked' away because of the emotional charge it possesses? The first paragraph continually points to these events/experiences. It is something you have carried with you as you have aged {transition into different houses I lived in as a child and teenager and my grandmothers old house}.

The second paragraph begins with you driving. This may suggest these past experiences possess an unconscious 'drive' over your person/personality {which is not uncommon since early life experiences/influences play a big part on how one evolves and who they become and how they act in later life}. The mall would be your 'inner mall' representing the different 'complexes' or emotional aspects that make up your psyche. The past emotional experiences have caused a 'void' in your life and probably do have an internal affect on your behavior {albeit an unconscious influence you are not consciously aware of}. It may also have left feelings that cause depression or low feelings at various times in your life. The childhood statement involving nature would refer to the natural aspects that should have come with childhood but because of negative emotional experiences they are not as they should be. The cliff you can fall off may indicate such a possibility as well as emotional 'cliff's you may occasionally fall off, the depression/low feelings. If may have even cause low esteem as a part of your personality. The water you fall into is the unconscious storage of thee experiences. The fact the dream mentions being in your 'grandpa's old house' could be pointing to actual experiences that occurred in his house, or more directly experiences involving your grandpa.
The walk you take and always end up in the same place is the 'unconscious walk' your mind is engaged in so to bring up to consciousness these past experiences. It is only when you acknowledge these emotions there can be a healing of any emotional wounds caused from these early life experiences. Indications from the dream point to experiences that began in childhood and probably continued into your teen years. To what extremes they could have extended, purely emotional caused by psychological or physical abuse, only you can determine since it was your experiences. I do believe there are experiences the dream is pointing to from your early life experiences when you lived with your grandparents. Perhaps specifically involving your grandfather. Go back to those years and determine what these emotional experiences could have been. They could be 'locked away' {skinny lockers} in your unconscious and may take some effort to bring up.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present