Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
worth

In my dream, I am getting into a car. I had to step in front of a man before getting into the car. Before I got into the car, he said, you finally got your recognition as jade. I got into the car and the man in the front seat turned around and said to me, you have always had worth, meaning. He looked long at the other man and showed me 2 pennies, and I was to take one. The first penny was a bicentennial penny and sparkled and shined and had sparkles coming from the center of it. I thought that the penny was so beautiful. He then showed me a penny that had been cut in half and was tattered and worn I knew that I had to take the second penny, I wanted the second penny. The man was making a point.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59, SD

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: worth

Wanda,
Your dream does seem to be addressing issues of 'self worth'. Your self worth and inner conflicts and abilities to determine what they are. Emotional aspects probably get in the way of realizing your worth {stepping in front of a man, the feminine aspects of emotions in the way of objective masculine qualities}. You may be unable to realize your true worth due to emotional aspects {you have worth, meaning}.

The jade and two pennies point to divisions, or conflicts about your self worth {youThe term jade is applied to two different metamorphic rocks that are made up of different silicate minerals}. One part of you understands the beauty 'within' you. But the outer self is tattered and worn, suggesting your emotional life over shadows the inner qualities. The conflicts have cut you in half. You want to utilize those better qualities but your emotions prevent this.

I would look to recent waking experiences that would be the stimulus for the dream involving questions about your 'worthiness'. This time of year produces a lot of stress and your value/worthiness may be in question in relationship with family/friends/co-workers. There may have been a particular experience where your worthiness was an issue. Such experiences will often lead the psyche to focus on the deeper issues of self worth. Those issues would stem from overall life experiences with a particular focus on early life. A recent waking experience about your worthiness, questioning your own self worth, that has deeper roots from your total life evolution. The 'bi-centennial' reference may be a clue.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present