Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Maniacal supernatural ginger-haired figure who kills me

Andrew,
Here is what I get from your dream. You may want to look back to your early 29s to see if that period of time holds a particular relevance to the dream.

An earlier time when you had/needed/experienced excitement in your life. Out of control emotionally. Matters related to the heart, very emotional and opposite your normal self. Forbidden aspects you are/were afraid of. You are/were governed by higher aspects, perhaps moral considerations. These aspects may reflect an opposite of your natural being that you gave into and now feel guilt. A fear of other temptations. Although the moral aspects normally govern your actions, the natural inclinations take/took control. There is/was a need to recognize these natural aspects instead of running away from them. Although the governing aspects of your life tend to refrain from giving in to the natuarl tendencies you are/were powerless to control the temptations. Unconsiously you recognize this but consciously you still have problems accepting it.

You may be grappling with issues to do with the above and/or there may have been recent experiences that relate to these emotional issues. Let me know your thoughts to my interpretation and from that we may be able to better discern what the dream is attempting to communicate to your conscious mind.

Jerry

The Dream Forum is Sponsored by
Gifford Fence {Middle Tennessee}     Gifford Fence Orlando {Central Florida}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Tennessee

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present