&

Since 2012

Since 2005
Contribute to
Jerry's Kitty Fund

Dream Forum is OPEN     FREE Analysis & Interpretations
IMPORTANT: Age/Gender & Follow-up Response Required on All Dream Posts
For A More In-depth Analysis Submit a Dream Submission Form
By submitting your dream you have read and agree to Our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Forum My Take A Moment to Load
Forum: Myths-Dreams-Symbols/The Power of Dreams: Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Eyes falling out

My four-year old had a dream that my eyes had fallen out? This occurred last night and he was pretty upset. A few nights earlier he was questionning my wife if I were Santa Claus and I was going to leave him. I assume it was from watching the Tim Allen "Santa Clause" movie and my beard is turning white. At the least, any pearls about me lossing my eyes?

Age/Gender & Location {Age & Gender Absolutely Required}: 49 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post Male

Dream Submission Form {At Top of Page} Provides A More In-depth Analysis yes

Email  
Re: Eyes falling out

Bob,
Children's dreams can be hard to interpret since they have so little life experience. But the eyes represent sight and in a child's eyes they not only see things they learn to comprehend. If this dream is related to Santa Clause and the prior experiences you mentioned, his dream of your eyes following out may suggest he is having a hard time 'comprehending' the whole concept of Santa Claus, having seen Tim Allen as Santa and then seeing you with a white beard. His little mind sees things in terms of fantasy and not reality. Trying to explain Santa Clause in adult terms {although you may have tried to put it into words he might understand} could have left him more bewildered. Daddy does not see Santa as does he does. Instead of seeing a blind you {something he would also have problems comprehending} his mind sees things in animated, cartoon images. Eyes falling out would be a norm in his world, not something so drastic as we would see it in reality.

The dream could not even be related to Santa {although it is a good possibility}. Although a child's mind is different than an adult's the dream still would likely be symbolic {the language of dreams are of symbols and metaphor}. Are there any recent experiences where there were such symbolic references that would fit with your 'eyes falling out'? Something he saw involving eyes that has associations with you? Thing like a child and then think like the dream. Fantasy for a child is reality. In dreams is symbolic.

Jerry

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age/Gender & Location {Age & Gender Absolutely Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Dream Submission Form {At Top of Page} Provides A More In-depth Analysis Yes

Email  
Re: Eyes falling out

Thanks makes sense. I have been juggling health issues which my son doesn't know. Hence, a family hx of glaucoma and 4-year olds bad dream make for anxiety. Thanks

Age/Gender & Location {Age & Gender Absolutely Required}: 49 Ohio

Dream Submission Form {At Top of Page} Provides A More In-depth Analysis yes

Email  
stats from 7-14-10 to the present

Are Sponsored by
>Gifford Fence Orlando      Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee