Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eyes falling out

My four-year old had a dream that my eyes had fallen out? This occurred last night and he was pretty upset. A few nights earlier he was questionning my wife if I were Santa Claus and I was going to leave him. I assume it was from watching the Tim Allen "Santa Clause" movie and my beard is turning white. At the least, any pearls about me lossing my eyes?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Eyes falling out

Bob,
Children's dreams can be hard to interpret since they have so little life experience. But the eyes represent sight and in a child's eyes they not only see things they learn to comprehend. If this dream is related to Santa Clause and the prior experiences you mentioned, his dream of your eyes following out may suggest he is having a hard time 'comprehending' the whole concept of Santa Claus, having seen Tim Allen as Santa and then seeing you with a white beard. His little mind sees things in terms of fantasy and not reality. Trying to explain Santa Clause in adult terms {although you may have tried to put it into words he might understand} could have left him more bewildered. Daddy does not see Santa as does he does. Instead of seeing a blind you {something he would also have problems comprehending} his mind sees things in animated, cartoon images. Eyes falling out would be a norm in his world, not something so drastic as we would see it in reality.

The dream could not even be related to Santa {although it is a good possibility}. Although a child's mind is different than an adult's the dream still would likely be symbolic {the language of dreams are of symbols and metaphor}. Are there any recent experiences where there were such symbolic references that would fit with your 'eyes falling out'? Something he saw involving eyes that has associations with you? Thing like a child and then think like the dream. Fantasy for a child is reality. In dreams is symbolic.

Jerry

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Eyes falling out

Thanks makes sense. I have been juggling health issues which my son doesn't know. Hence, a family hx of glaucoma and 4-year olds bad dream make for anxiety. Thanks

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 49 Ohio

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present