Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: REM & Non-REM Sleep - Brain Science & Jungian Psyche

Sam,
I didn't take anything about your comments as being unsavory. I welcome your input. I don't always respond in a timely manner to posts, especially recently. As you may have read I am looking toward to early retirement and relocating to Melbourne, Fl. Between the demands of having to manage our fence business here in Middle Tennessee {my son also has the business in Orlando} and preparing for my move it sometimes takes a little while to focus on the Forum. Plus I am in the process of building a new web site for my move to Melbourne, the focus of that site on dreams and metaphysics. I have a great part of it already constructed and have purchased the domain name {www.melfla.com}. I have yet registered with a hosting company and so for the time being I have it parked in my Myths-Dreams-Symbols domain. For a sneak preview go here. There are changes that will be made to it but the format seems to be ready.

As for the sometimes seemingly competing science of neurology. It could be a thorn in the side of Jungian psyche if it weren't for the fact it tends to verify his concepts. I tried to stay informed with all related sciences that have to do with the psyche and I have yet to see any {other than outright bias toward Jung} that contradicts his body of work. Just the opposite. Most verify or at least in some gesture support his theories. My interest in the film {I unintentionally listed the wrong video in my original post. The link is here Why Do We Dream?} comes from the stages of dreams and how the symbolic interpretations compare to the more recent 'literal' aspects of the dream structure. This is still new science and although I am a mere layman in any science to do with anything I have my thoughts. An interesting subject to be pondered for the future.

Your comments have legitimacy as anyone who posts at the Forum. Never feel that your true self is not accepted. Self expression is an outlet and to be your true self is an expression of that self. We all have varying aspects, some we sometimes may think should not be revealed. But seeing the words written for seeing sometimes helps in understanding that true being. Your comments, savory or not, are always welcome.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: REM & Non-REM Sleep - Brain Science & Jungian Psyche

Whoops! I wrongly listed the wrong video. The correct viedo is Why Do We Dream?.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present