Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pool

Thank you Jerry. I have spent a great deal of time lately delving into my childhood experiences, a place I would never allow myself to revisit before, afraid to mar my memories. This has allowed me to "remember" my true self and find my passion and loves, and I do not feel the fear I once did of being myself. I am positive this is what the dream is showing.

I am curious about what the blue color could represent, as it was seen throughout the entire dream?

Also, it almost felt like my ego stepped up at the end of the dream where I was looking toward the man to see if he was watching me.

Angie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44, Minnesota

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Pool

Angie,
The blue may represent positive aspects as well as masculine aspects {pink would be the feminine}. If indeed you have recently explored your childhood, the blue may be pointing to those positive aspects of being brave and courageous {masculine aspects}. The blue and white clothing may symbolize these positive inspections of early life, the white perhaps aspects of new birth from realizing a need to let the old self die {clothing would be the outer self}. Blue water {water would symbolize the unconscious} would also point to positive aspects of exploring unconscious aspects related to childhood.

The ego self stepping up could be your emotional self, which is what controls the ego self when there is a lack of Individuation, stepping up to a need to be brave and courageous in your inner search. The positive masculine aspect {the man in the dream was a 'friend' of yours} taking control and delving into the inner self. The animus is encouraging you to 'jump into the deeper end of the pool'. going within the unconscious and see what is there. Exploring the inner paths, your won psychology, is a positive step toward Individuation.

Overall this is a positive dream reflecting a positive step in your life.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present