Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Nightmare

Sam,
Learning how to boost rankings is not that difficult. It has a lot to do with outside links to a person's website. Length of time the site has been on line is important {Myths-Dreams-Symbols.com was first listed as a domain in June 1999} as is relevant content {the content at MDS is strictly devoted to Jungian psyche}. It is also important to have a Google and Bing Webmaster's Tools page. My new site Melfla.com {all but the front page is parked at www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/melbourne.index.html} has the first three positions when you Google 'dream interpretation Melbourne Fl'. This is largely due to it being a part of the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website. The Melfl.com site will take some time to get elevated since it is a new site. The fast ranking {it went to #1 in the first week I listed it in my Google Webmaster's Tools page} was due to my Google Webmaster's Tools page where I am able to have the site recognized instantly by the Google spider {they provide a 'meta' code so the spider recognizes the site}. Because Myths-Dreams-Symbols has a heavy 'World Wide Ranking' {Google Page Rank is #4}a regional ranking {as in Melbourne, Fl} carries even more weight. Any website I place on my MDS site will help boost its ranking, especially if it is a regional site like Melfla.com.

The same applies to our Gifford Fence websites in Middle Tenn and Orlando, Fl {www.giffordfence.com and www.giffordfenceorlando.com} where our rankings under fence categories are on the first two pages {eliminates the need for expensive Yellow Page ads}. For instance, if you Google wood fence Nashville Tn our site is ranked in the top 5. Gifford Fence rankings are primarily due to its linking to MDS but because the sites are becoming more popular on their own {the number of visitors to a site} they boost their own rankings. Our business increased a good 30% last year largely due to internet rankings and visiblity.
The internet is becoming the place to go for any type of search. The Yellow Page Books will soon become extinct.

Sam, if I can learn this stuff about web design and rankings anyone can. I am self taught {as I am in Jungian psyche}. Both come intuitively but the fact I discovered these abilities were sychronistic. If not for my chance encounter with Joesph Campbell that Sunday back in 1992 {seeing The Power of Myth on PBS} I may have never realized my creative abilities, discovered my true self, be able to 'follow my bliss'.
Following/living the 'Hero Journey' does work.

Now a timeout for this commercial {this creates a link also}.

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: A Nightmare

Another indication of how the rankings work when you understand the system. I just now made a 'Bing' search and they now have my site listed on the first page under 'dream interpretation Melbourne, Fl. Bing usually takes longer to get listed {I also have a Webmaster's Tools page with Bing}. Their ranking system is different from Google which can make it difficult to please both search engines {Google has about 66% of search audience}. Bing also provides a 'meta' {Google meta tags to get an understanding of the term} tag for webmasters which evidently helps boost relevance.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present