Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Salvia

Well i thank you both for your inputs and insights. I do not plan on useing this drug for a long time. In my last vision where i was thrust into the sun and met with a figure it told me to get rid of the salvia i still posessed and so i sprinkled it into the river. As for further investigating these visions i am meeting on wedsday with a former teacher of mine. He was my English and liturature teacher but i also took a mythology course with him that was excellent and mind changing. He posses some knowlege of both Jung and Freud. In fact it was he who recomendend me to this site. Ive had many conversacions with him about my dreams and his dreams, he is one of the few people who has actualy read my dream journals. I will keep you posted on my interactions with him.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 Delhi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Salvia

Jo,
If you want to look within your deepest unconscious then you should post a recent dream or one you consider to be important. I can better help you if you post a dream since that is my area of 'expertise'. Certain waking visions can produce images that have associations with the deeper psyche but being drug induced may had an unwanted affect, was it the drug or actual unconscious associations {as with dreams} that are forging the images. Dreams have a language of symbol and metaphor, are therapeutic and attempt to help resolve emotional conflicts as well as point to aspects of yourself that need further waking examination. Your vision did contain several symbols that could be pointing to important transformations within you and/or your life. If your vision was like dream like, true messages from the unconscious and were not influenced by the drug intake then actual dreams will also reveal these important aspects.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present