Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The price of human life

Rachael,
I do not usually allow book promotions not associated with dreams but since this book does have to do with the human psyche I will allow the post. I assume the book which you speak is J.L Edwards' The Price of Humans. Reading the reviews I can see where there is a deep recognition of the value of emotions. Here is one such review that illustrates tat recognition. I have highlighted in blue what I think of as most relevant when it comes to understanding the human psyche.

"J.L. Edwards has skillfully used his characters to explore the very important question about the actual worth of humans. His book reflects how culture and environment influence the human nature and the way money controls an individual’s behavior. The story revolves around a timely and thrilling plot involving human’s lust for money or power and its aftermath, making the readers face the bitter truth of life. The skillfully designed story is a perfect blend of fear, political injustice, violence, hopelessness and incredible hypocrisy."

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present