Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Posting For college class: "You've always Known"

Zontonnia,
Although I am interested in your grade for this assignment my real concern is for any emotional conflict in your life this dream is trying to communicate. I have a deep interest in dreams and the psyche but true joy comes from knowing that from my interpretations a person discovers something about themself that helps in resolving any conflict they have in life. The ultimate goal for anyone who lives by the concept of 'Individuation is to discover and utilize the spiritual aspect. Interpreting dreams is a part of my 'bliss and this bliss factor is predicated on doing 'what in life one loves most doing'. More often this bliss is centered in the muse, the creative being. Art, music, poetry, and in my case dream psychology and web design {Myths-Dreams-Symbols is an expression of the other me, my true self}, are outlets for the deep spiritual being that resides within us all. By giving of oneself to the other is a hero deed. And the ultimate hero is the spiritual self. It is moving out of the realm of ego and material governance to a life that is shaped by blissfully giving of oneself to help others. That is the ultimate bliss. Helping you get a good grade is a lesser concern in comparison to what I hope is a discovery of something you did not know about yourself and your life that illuminates your spirit to being your true self.

As to your dream there does seem to be a real conflict of the feminine vs the masculine, all too common in too many men today. I will give a full response later to your latest post and hopefully provide better insights to this conflict.

In the beginning of our conversation I thought your 'overconfidence' would be a deterrent to understanding what the dream is trying to communicate. But in the end it has helped you to open up and express those true emotions. This is a beginning path to the true self. If and when you learn to openly express yourself to others you can begin to hear what the inner being has to say. This is what the dream attempts to do, express that true self. Learning to listen to both is real progress. Listening is learning and learning of what is within is a step toward that bliss I spoke of. At the age of 26, if you will stay this path, by the time you reach mid-life you will be at the top of your game, socially, psychologically and most importantly spiritually/creatively.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee    &     Gifford Fence Orlando
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hey thanks.. and I tend to be open ever since i found out i was rebeling only against myself, which made my wolrd seem like a war.

But thank you, and im glad that i can contribte to such a bliss, that gives me a good feeling.

aND at times it is hard to find someone who does what they do because its there happy place, some and or most ive seen do it for that material governance you said.

Oh well, atleast Ive come to your website to see otehr wise.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas, NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} MALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

I have just a couple ideas to add for you guys. I just got a James Hillman book, it's called Blue Fire, it's a collection of exerpts from him, edited by him and another person. He was in charge of the Jungian Institute in Zurich for ten years, but many Jungians are quite ambivalent about the body of his work. I read the first chapter and it was a little unsettling.

First off about the intellect/spirit substitution, all I was saying was that it appears to take quite a bit of time for conflicts of our nature to resolve. To a certain extent, we are what we are, and that part of individuation and/or growth is the simple yet not so simple art of allowing the conflicts a place in your life. How much of the conflict is natural and how much is artificial, the answer may be that it is more natural than we assume. If that is the case, then maybe, as Hillman seems to suggest, it wouldn't hurt to accept the conflicts as a great experience, deepening and strengthening our understanding, and making us more tolerant to the different and sometimes opposing forces within us.

Hillman seemed to think that the institution built from jung's ideas sometimes put too much emphasis on the final goal of individuation and harmony, without giving enough appreciation of the fact that the conflicts themselves can create a durable, resiliant and tolerant personality. To me it seems to fit well with jung's statement that 'nature has first claim' upon us. That a large part of the great experience of life is that educating dilemma of conflict. I think there are many worthy and admirable challenges in life, and almost everyone knows the score and deep down speaks in the mystery of life, despite their possible naivette or culturally determined metaphysical convictions. But it seems to me that if a person knows their dreams, they are more aware of the challenges life imposes. The conflicts of the soul are experienced far more intimately and soulfully when dreams are remembered by consciousness. So much so that jung even said he could never begrudge someone for letting that cup pass from their lips. how deep and mysterious is the soul? a seemingly innocent question.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35 Missoula MT

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Very well said, I had a thought that not only was i being shown confilicts from within or those conflicts that was going on that I avioded... But that even within was the leassons just as they are in the physical world.

In a sense to being one, then we must accept all that we encounter whether from the conscious or sub.

thanks sam
Really all i did was say what you said in the way i understand it

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas, NV

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} MALE

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

I got my grade in and got 12 points on it, the max. Thanks for your help and I have to post another one for a another grade. Hope all is well and the help will be the same.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Zontonnia,
That is great news. Maxing the test not only reflects a good grade but a good understanding of dream psyche. Do you feel you have a 'natural' inclination to understanding dreams? It may be psychology would be a good road to take as your life's profession.

I would say good luck with the next test. But luck has little to do with it. Understanding the concepts and the study of Jungian psyche is what will provide you another 'maximum' effort and grade.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Most defintily (spell check) Psy is my major, i thougth about social work though still not sure which direction life has for me.

And yes your words ring very true, understanding is the key to many gates. Thank you so much again.

And another yes to I belive I not only better Understand my dreams, the dream world, life and the self after your help with the dream interpertation. I find my self atleast 3 times a day going through a dream while doing my daily task. Its become a daily routine now.

Yup.. ...understanding, she (understanding) is beautiful

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

you felt like a king
feeling of king in your dream indicates that success and prestige are within reach. You will rise above your problems and adversities. The king is symbolic of power and control. Alternatively, the king symbolizes your father or some father figure. You are looking for support.
To dream that you are the king represents your masculine power. Alternatively, it indicates that you have attained a high level of authority and power. Perhaps you are becoming too domineering or overly confident.
kissing.
If you dream that you are kissing a stranger, then it represents acknowledgement and acceptance of the repressed aspect of yourself. If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.
i think from this dream you can learn alot about yourself

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: las vegas / 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Thank you again for what you’ve said, Ive always asked to surpass where others have failed and within my life my FORE-fathers, who ive been told are wealthy in knowledge and wisdom.. have fallen when it comes to women. And as from my past life and within the dream that issue with women arises and has before with other dreams. Though now again now I better understand it. And I don’t mean the dominance of women I mean the understanding and being as one with not only male, whichi am but with women.. and it does lead to going beyond understanding… but long story short when I read this one I thought about that and how many times Ive asked to over it and here in a dream a female shows me while in my waking world a female tells me. Thanks you : )

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present