Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Full Moon with Red Ring around it

Nichole,
Can we eliminate some past experience that you have repressed because of its trauma? Is there something in your past that you have buried? There are elements to the dream that could suggest such a possibility. If so a response will let me look to those possibilities and I will post my thoughts to them.

But because of your age and the fact you have had a pretty contented life prior to the dream the dream may be addressing a more recent experience that 'creeped' you out. Look to the past year and determine if there was such an experience. This recent experience could be associated with earlier life experiences that were 'creepy' and because of the most recent experience the dream brought back to life those experiences {which would have been creepy but not traumatic }. The images of your dead grandmother and your father hung in the bathroom would be symbolic. To what the references are would be from personal experience and hard to determine. Look to something in the very near past that 'creeped' you out and see where that leads. If there is such an event the dream would be addressing the anxieties associated with those experiences.

But also examine the deeper possibilities. If there is something from your past that is buried involving more serious experiences it would be to your benefit to understand them. If true and left unresolved they could influence your personality and who you become later in life.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present