Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spaceships, buildings, explosions, oh my

Andrea,
Before I can give a proper interpretation I need to know your age. Dreams can be different in a younger person as opposed to an older person. A younger person is looking forward and has yet to accumulate the 'baggage' an older person has experienced throughout life. An older person is looking back. Dreams reflect the current conditions of the dreamer's life and a younger person is in a different place than an older person.

I can say from your opening statement the boy and girl are aspects of yourself. Your masculine side is quiet and your feminine side is the creator. Knowing your age will help me determine how to apply these yin/yang, masculine/feminine aspects of your dream to your psyche.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

16 years

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Andrea,
In your dream post there is this statement, "Then the children inside became me". In dreams 'other people' are often representative of you and your life. The 'children inside' would not only denote them as being you but would also denote the associations to your emotions {dreams are about the emotions of the dreamer}. The children inside you are your emotions.

OK. We can see that the children are you. What happened to these children? Series of Unfortunate Events? Being tied in ropes may symbolize being 'emotionally tied' to events in your life. Something evil {evil denoting something unfortunate}.

The explosion in front may suggest an 'explosion in your waking life'. Not something really big but one big enough to cause emotional stress/distress. Being happy about the explosion would likely be the outcome of the waking life experience. Look at the 'space ship' as being a reference to exploring your emotions associated with these waking events. The children, you, survived with the bad guy. Both you and the bad guy survived, and by surviving it means both are still exist in your life. Who would be the bad guy in these events that have caused emotional stress in your waking life?

The last sentence may be revealing. A boy version of you. Like all other people in your dream this boy would represent some aspect of your life. You were harsh on this boy because he liked the girl.
Two things about this statement. If you were a boy would you like you? This may suggest a bit of an inferiority complex about being liked by boys, or a certain boy in particular. Have there been events of this type recently in your waking life? If so the harshness may about treatment, perhaps of this boy but more likely yourself going back to the inferiority feelings}.

Look back at recent events prior to this dream and determine what 'explosion' of emotions occurred. Something that emotionally 'tied you in knots'. It probably involved boys, or a particular boy/male. Halloween is a time people 'cover up' who they really are. This in the dream would represent covering up your true emotions your true self being hidden under the costume, masking your true feelings. What might be covered up is how you feel about yourself, involving boys.

I think you will get the jest of what I am trying to offer in my interpretation. Look at your recent waking life, compare it to what I have said and see what fits.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you, that sounds about right.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present