Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wallet in dream

n my dream I was at an auction with my dad and I was looking for a (blue)jacket. I came across a wallet and opened it up it belonged to a person called Saint Clair. Next I was applying for a job in a modern building with very thin stairs, I got the job and was asked to find a male actor.Then my teenage daughter was trying on clothes and choose a very large tshirt with a long skirt. I approached a teenage boy who in my dream was her boyfriend and said to him 'if yous are going to have sex make sure you use a condom'. ???

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: wallet in dream

Paula,
It is hard to interpret a dream when the dialog is not in a continuous narrative. But from what you provided I will offer these suggestions.

The auction with your dad may suggest a 'bid for attention'. The jacket may represent your persona which would in relationship with your dad would be a need/desire to be accepted for who you are.
Wallets can symbolize self worth. Saint Clair may have personal connotations which only you would understand. Are you Catholic? If so then there may be a relationship to the saint as a 'better person' or the St. Clair of your faith.

Seeking a job may represent 'finding fulfillment' in your current life {modern building}. Thin stairs may suggest there is little that supports this achievement, your early life having lacked proper parental nourishment {in the context of seeking approval from your father}. The male actor may represent a lack of masculine strength in this endeavor, or there is/was a male who is merely acting on this aspect.

Your teenage daughter may be you as a the daughter. Clothes often represent the persona/personality. Long clothes may suggest a 'covering up' of certain aspects.

The encounter with the boy may be about your past. Was there conflict with you father when you were a teen about boys?
There also may be elements where you are concerned about your own daughter's 'boyfriends' and sexual actions.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for your response. I am catholic, however not practicing, I have no affiliation with the catholic church. I am more spiritual by nature. I'm still wondering what the St. Clair symbolizes?.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Paula,
The Saint Clair reference may have to do with spiritual associations and that may play into moral considerations. I suggest you focus on your teen years and look for associations there. An also associations to your daughter.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks Jerry, I will reflect on this.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present