Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: shooting windows

Nona,
Because you have put your conscious mind to this 'window from the past' future dreams are likely to expound further. If you can remember your dreams in the coming days and post any you think relevant those may provide better insights to the primary message your unconscious is trying to convey. Dreams are therapeutic with the intent to inform the conscious mid of internal conflicts that need resolution. Posting future dreams may provide the answers you need to understand what may still lie within the unconscious.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 61 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Very interesting dreams lately. I never recalled having dreams of my childhood friend my entire life, even though I have thought of him often...but now, they're coming more and more.

Over a week ago, I dreamed we were walking through a beautiful forest. There were several people in the group. Some I recognized, others I did not. My childhood friend was one of them. I appeared to be "in the lead" during this walk through the forest. We came upon a stream, beautiful, sparkling...I decided we should cross it. At that time, a yellow lab joined me as I was walking through the stream to get to the other side.

And then last night...he appeared again in another dream. This one I don't remember too many details about. The beginning seems foggy, maybe it's not as important? I need to wake up and begin writing things down. ;)

I dreamed I was traveling. I'm not sure about this detail...it seemed I was "headed" somewhere...by car?

Anyway, at some point I sit down at a desk and open a drawer. Inside are papers with writing. I look at them and it appears to be notes...someone's thoughts...just jotted down on papers. There were several pages...white paper pages...loose pages. As I'm looking through them, I begin to smile. I don't know what they said...but it must have made me happy.

And then, the childhood friend appears to be standing on my left. I know that he is the writer. He's smiling at me...but it seems he isn't ready for me to "see" the pages. I put them back in the drawer.

Hopefully, I'm getting closer. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37, US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? follow up

Nona,
I get the impression the dreams are focused on a search. The group of people would represent aspects about yourself, known and unknown. It would be those unknown aspects you are looking to discover.

Being in the lead would suggest you are in control of your destiny, your path in life. Yet there is some confusion how exactly to go achieving your goals. You have definite ideas about this but have not correlated all the aspects in one neat pile. Achieving your goals will provide positive results in your life. You have put this aspect away for the moment.

Are there ant specific goals in your life you wish to achieve? Motherhood, or other social obligations, may have caused you to put these goals on the back burner. Is there any creative aspects that interest you? Anytime I see a ;left' direction in a dream I instantly think of the 'left hand path' of the hero/heroine journey. The childhood aspects may represent a 'new birth' to the creative aspects, or those goals you have temporarily put aside. The boyhood friend would represent a developing masculine aspect, something you will need to help achieve your goals {strength, perseverance, discipline}. Look at your waking life and see if this fits with any aspect you may have.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Wow! Yes, I finally see. Thank you.

I am indeed searching. My children are getting older...it's just a different time in my life.

The creative thing is interesting because that is so me. I create...or use to, in different forms and have been struggling trying to find my niche again. I have been creating as a "mother" would create for some time now and it was fulfilling for a time. It's time for something new.

And true...so many things interest me that I find myself almost overwhelmed by all the directions my mind goes. I love art...painting, drawing, crafts. I love writing, music and visualizing all of these things. I get alot of satisfaction from visualization but now it may be time to do more than that...to put some action into it might become even more rewarding at this time in my life.

The thing with the old childhood friend...that I miss? Ahh...yes. I've always idealized him. I see him as ambitious, grounded, persevering, and he has a "stick to it" quality...something I've always admired. He makes it "happen".

Ta-da! My answers! Now, if I can just organize myself! I've taken up gardening in hopes of finding some grounding. I'm usually in my head, visualizing, dreaming. Hopefully, I can start again.

Thank you so much Jerry!
You've been wonderful!

xoxo!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? follow up

stats from 7-14-10 to the present