Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Surviving zombie apocalypse.

Alright, it's a pretty long story that I've dream 3 times in a row just in 1 night, but imma make it shorter. It somehow started at an ordinary apartment(10th floor); formations and households were new(which I'm not used to it). In the room, had 4 people, me, my aunt and her baby, and my parents. We were stuck for 2days preventing from zombie infection. The stupid baby cries and all the mutants were running towards our apartment door- -. Then, I thought they might have gone by now after waiting for long time. I grabbed a mob stick(plastic) and opened the door. About dozens were standing and wandering around the floor, 1 of them came to the door. I kept hitting with the stick, however it had a few effect and i was just getting tired and exhausted.I locked the door. When my auntie was cooking sth, beside, there was a door with an eye hole, which i looked into..some crazy zombie screaming and shaking inside the red-lit room. The door was unlocked, so I locked. But,WHAT THE HELL! He opened the door and my aunt got infected(so the baby), so i ran into another room where my parents are. Then somehow my bro watched some crazy groups of young people on the road outside the window and some crazy oldie came and started chopping their hands with a cleaver . Then we decided to get to the roof(2nd floor up) which we had to take an elevator. Outside was quite so I opened the door. Bunch of them were coming inside and some 2 hot female zombies were coming inside saying "beautiful girl~", but i kicked them out with my stick, because I know their plan . But we managed to get to the roof somehow with elevator and we were keep waiting for helicopter to notify us...starving. (Thnx! I hope you could interpret this and I quit zombie games since long time ago).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Surviving zombie apocalypse.

Jin,
I can take a stab at what the dream is trying to communicate but without more info about you and your family it would be very difficult to interpret. I do think it may have to do with conditions at home, something you wish you could eliminate in your life. But you may have little control over the situation which has become infectious in your desire to eliminate whatever it is that is casing you to become detached from your reality {fantasy may play a part in your life}. It may have to do with 'starving' need for attention on a personal level, thus a detached involvement with wishing it were true and would happen.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present