Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: shooting windows

Wow! Yes, I finally see. Thank you.

I am indeed searching. My children are getting older...it's just a different time in my life.

The creative thing is interesting because that is so me. I create...or use to, in different forms and have been struggling trying to find my niche again. I have been creating as a "mother" would create for some time now and it was fulfilling for a time. It's time for something new.

And true...so many things interest me that I find myself almost overwhelmed by all the directions my mind goes. I love art...painting, drawing, crafts. I love writing, music and visualizing all of these things. I get alot of satisfaction from visualization but now it may be time to do more than that...to put some action into it might become even more rewarding at this time in my life.

The thing with the old childhood friend...that I miss? Ahh...yes. I've always idealized him. I see him as ambitious, grounded, persevering, and he has a "stick to it" quality...something I've always admired. He makes it "happen".

Ta-da! My answers! Now, if I can just organize myself! I've taken up gardening in hopes of finding some grounding. I'm usually in my head, visualizing, dreaming. Hopefully, I can start again.

Thank you so much Jerry!
You've been wonderful!

xoxo!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37 US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? follow up

stats from 7-14-10 to the present