Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a killing and a wedding

Marianne,
Could it be what is 'dead' is the passion {blood} you once possessed, before the negative experiences with your ex? This could refer to many types of passion; sex, passion for a relationship, life in general. It could involve your 'spiritual' nature, or aspects related to the metaphysical self {the Catholic ceremony is all about rituals and having knowledge of Jungian psyche the value of rituals in life would be well known}. These experiences, lose of your passion, have left you not able to be our true self. You need to rediscover that true self, re-marry that true being within to be able to realize that lost passion. This loss is likely related to the relationship with your ex. How much of your true being was lost because of that? Are there creative {metaphysical} aspects that need to be rediscovered so to be yourt true self?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: a killing and a wedding

Thanks so much for your insightful reply. I am aware of the importance of ritual and do work it in to my life as much as possible. I hadn't connected the blood with passion. Certainly, I was forced to compromise much of myself and passion within that relationship. Since then I have been learning story and myth and exploring Jungian theory in order to heal. Anyway, I'm going to have a think on all of that, thanks again.
Marianne

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, Somerset, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present