Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reoccurring dream Three eyes

Rad,
The feminine aspects of the psyche are the most powerful when realized and utilized. A third eye can be symbolic of seeing beyond the normal range of conscious knowledge. The intuitive mind is one such quality of the feminine. Being perfect is having perfect balance, in all aspects of ones being {physical, psychological, spiritual}. In the world as is the feminine is denigrated, is smaller compared to the masculine {patriarchy}. In the true world she 'sparkles'. The masculine when balanced with the feminine sits beside her, not in front of her or above her. The world as we know it is corrupt because it is so patriarchal. Not giving the feminine her due.
Learn to use your third eye. I have in many ways, one being when interpreting dreams. The intuitive mind at work.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hello to all who have posted and thank you. Last week after a work colleague aggressively confronted me over a minor issue, I attempted to resolve this issue in a peaceful, professional manner with her and she would not meet me half way, the brow beating continued and I was left with no choice but to walk away from the situation. Wow you would not believe it, since the incident I have felt quite anxious at work but I want to stand my ground like you Bob. Two nights after the incident I had a dream I was out in the shopping mall and a tall woman with blonde hair walked past me and she looked straight at me and she had three eyes. I looked at her and I believe I felt a message coming through which was "be careful whom you trust". Personally I believe the woman with three eyes to be representing my intuition and guiding me. So glad that you have shared your life and dream experiences as it is helping me resolve mine.
Joanna

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? interesting

Joanna,
The three eyes image could definitely symbolize your intuitive senses. We all have this sense but seldom use it or even understand it exists. As with most senses nature provided, this sense was meant to be used as a survival tool for early man. I think of it as a 'sixth sense' {along with the senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste}. If it were not for intuition I could not analyze dreams as I do. It is a sense of 'knowing' someone or something instantly and in dreams it allows me to see patterns, intuitively knowing from the dream dialog what the underlying message is. As I have often said in conversations about this intuitive sense in the past, 'although I often have a problem with memory, I can talk to a person for an hour and not remember the color of their eyes or hair but I 'know' that person as soon as I began to engage them'. I've used this sense time and time again and when you learn to trust it, and not give a second thought to it, it works every time.

As your experience and your dream. The third eye in the dream may very well have been an indication of your wisdom self. In your post you stated you not only stood your ground with Bob, you said because of 'the brow beating continued and I was left with no choice but to walk away from the situation'. That walking away instead of continuing to engage someone who uses aggression instead of civility was a 'wise choice'. It indicated your ability to move beyond an ego/aggressive response and instead you used a 'spiritual/wisdom' approach to the situation. In Jungian psyche the goal is to learn to 'think psychologically and live spiritually' and when you can 'naturally' do that you are participating in your own personal growth. This woman in your dream was you {the characteristics/appearance were likely symbolic}, the inner wise woman who is a guide.

As for the message "be careful whom you trust". That could apply to your intuitive mind, learning to instantly trust that and not question it on second thought. That could be a message from the wisdom self as well. Here is more on intuition as a sixth sense.

Thanks for the post. it is enlightening to say the least.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Hello Jerry, thank you for your insightful and informative reply. I came across your website quite by accident and just posted my dream not knowing anything about your work or Jung. Your reply has meant so much and was true and I was shocked to the core at your accuracy as I have been wondering around in this world lost for 44 years and after reading your reply I feel I can truly start to find myself through the interpretation of my dreams. I am keeping a copy of your reply so I can continue to look back on it when I need for guidance. To just have the knowledge that the woman in my dream was myself and my intuition telling me to trust myself has considerably reduced the anxiety with which I live with every day. I feel there is now hope. It has improved my self-esteem to know that I am starting to move away from the ego/aggressive and move towards a spiritual and psychological life.
Thank you again so much, your work is really valuable to humanity and has the power to positively change lives.
Regards, Joanna.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 44 Australia NSW

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? interesting

Joanna,
I appreciate the kind words. If there is one thing i try to do in working with dreams is to get the dreamer to 'think' about their dreams and what they have to say. By interpreting a dream I often reveal what most don't know about dreams; they have a important message. Once a person realizes how dreams function and that they do indeed have something to say, giving thought to the dream message often stimulates more thinking. Only by knowing what is really on your mind can you begin to resolve the emotional issues the dream is trying to help resolve. It is good to know you are looking to 'die' to the ego and be 'resurrected' to a spiritual self. Creativity and spirituality are what give true meaning to life and allows us to live a full and harmonious life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

I had a dream where three eyed woman came to me very upset thinking that I have a relationship with her husband. I was super nice to her, sat her down and told her that it's not true and that we are just friends and that majority of my friends are man. I was talking looking into her middle eye. Then she said that her middle eye is blind and it's not helping. So I started saying the same thing looking into her left eye. Then she calm down, believed me (I wasn't lying) and even ordered a meal.
What would you think that meant? I never had a dream about three eyed people before
Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34 female Los Angeles

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present