Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Peril, Survival, Love and Death”

I was being held captive by a family of killers. They already killed my two friends in front of me. I had a gut feeling I would survive. My cousin came into the house and I asked him to help me. He nodded, so I needed time to distract the killers. I started telling them about my life telling them about my life I didn’t want to open up but I knew it would save my life. Hours passed then my cousin, his ex and their daughter walked by and he signed “I love you” I mouthed “me too” and knew it would be over soon. I had to cover for the love and act like I was disgusted. I was in the garage now and becoming tired, when Tamara walked by. I felt the need to tell her I love her in case I died today. I couldn’t take the chance they would hurt her, so I just continued talking. She vanished and my eyes were too heavy, they closed and I knew I was about to die. My eyes shot open from fear and I was awake.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: “Peril, Survival, Love and Death”

Cytheria,
What emotionally troubling aspects are you holding in? My sense is there are emotionally troubled aspects that need to be let out, perhaps to an extent of needing counseling. Are you in a period of depression? How does Tamara fit into these emotional times? Something is threatening to 'kill' you emotionally if there is not a resolution to the troubling aspects in your life.

Dreams represent the emotional state of mind at the time of the dream. The language of dreams are in symbol and metaphor. The killers are emotional aspects within you, symbolic of your life and the conflicts that are troubling you. There may be associations in your waking life to your male cousin but he could represent your own masculine aspects. The same goes for the family. Likely the term family is symbolic of your 'inner family', all the parts that make up who you are. Death is not an actual death but symbolic of emotional things that are dying/ending, have died/ended or need to die/end. Your dreams are reflective of your true emotional life. The survival of yourself in a balanced life is in peril due to some emotional conflict. You most likely know what it is. The dream may be telling you to open up, to yourself and others, to confront whatever the emotional conflicts are. Then and only then can the healing process begin.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present