Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cinnamon Muffins & Jack Daniels

I’m standing inside a tow truck company office and they have several long tables set up with baked goods for sale. I see a giant cinnamon muffin and start to feel like I must have it. I pick up the muffin and see that it is expired; I then feel extreme sadness and disappointment.
Scene shift: I am sitting in the van in a large dirt parking lot. I go to put the keys in the cup holder but I feel a threatening presence outside my window, I look up and see a Mexican man staring at me. I feel scared so I take the keys with me; I put them in my pocket. I get out of the car and walk up to a small bar where they are serving Jack Daniels, before I can order my drink though; I am behind the counter serving the drinks. The man I am serving is asking a lot of questions, my only response is, “A bottle for $30 or 3 shots for $30”.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 North Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Cinnamon Muffins & Jack Daniels

How I read it is sentence by sentence IE:
1. I’m standing inside a tow truck company office
2. they have several long tables set up
3. with baked goods for sale
4. I see a giant cinnamon muffin
What I read then is since I somewhat read you in class is:
1. What’s the relationship between you and a tow truck place, we know for them to haul our cars away but it could have a personal meaning to you.

2. Even the long tables could hold a meaning, such as maybe family meals, since they have baked goods, something you like, it comes down to desires…. “I see a giant cinnamon muffin and start to feel like I must have it.”

3. As for the next sentence that it is expired could be referring to your past type of pleasures and or desires have expired and your upset with it because its what your used to doing.

4. The scene shift works perfect after the first part which IMO seems to refer to desires. Because now the desire are going to be talked about.
Again:
1. I am sitting in the van in a large dirt parking lot.
2. I go to put the keys in the cup holder
3. I feel a threatening presence outside my window
4. I look up and see a Mexican man staring at me.
What I read then is since I somewhat read you in class is:
A van and large dirt parking lot could have personal connection, maybe some partying in your past or maybe the van represents mobility and the parking lat resembles that in the past the destination to you didn’t matter, “A GOOD TIME” can be anywhere.
Putting the keys in the cup holder seem to be a freedom type of action, since you don’t put them into your pocket yet. A sense of not being worried, that good things will always happen.
This part about a threating presence could go back to the first part of the dream before the scence shift, the desire for a safety net or always being in good hands. Now you feel threatened, in my words you now feel fear.
From here IMO the dream seems to be clearly put, since I do not know what the Mexican man has to do with you personally, unless your Hispanic yourself or maybe Hispanics you hang around a lot.
The next paragraph:
“I feel scared so I take the keys with me; I put them in my pocket. I get out of the car and walk up to a small bar where they are serving Jack Daniels, before I can order my drink though; I am behind the counter serving the drinks. The man I am serving is asking a lot of questions, my only response is, “A bottle for $30 or 3 shots for $30”.”
You finally sense fear in the desires you’ve been doing, as before the muffin was expired and your upset, as in sense not wanting to accept it. You put into your pocket the keys to the van, maybe your mobility is also a desire and sense you feel fear you put the keys to your desire in a safe place.
Getting out of the car is like saying getting out of a desire and you take the keys with you. I say that because you walk up to a small bar with the keys from another desire, and remember the dream seemed to be hinting to desires with the muffins at a tow truck place, hint: desires being towed away.
Jack daniels a good drink though again is a human desire, and before you can order your desire you’re the one serving your desire. As for the “MAN” your now serving it could be the “MALE” within you or maybe you’ve always have been satisfying male desires, now you will serve them?
As for the final part, him asking all sorts of questions, that’s important, for we always should question what we are doing, or what we are about to do. Hint hint:
A bottle for 30 or 3 shots for 30. 3 is a very powerful number, in kabbalah it stands for :UNDERSTANDING” but then again it could have a personal meaning to you. The bottle is like the genie in a bottle or desires in a bottle, but you have to pay for it, either through understanding “3” or by 30, meaning understanding 10times fold.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Cinnamon Muffins & Jack Daniels

Emma,
Vehicles in dreams much like houses, are symbols for the dreamer. Being at a tow truck company may suggest you are needing assistance in getting to where you need/wish to go in life. The cinnamon muffin may represent better things in life, more exquisite things. There may be opportunities but you feel they have passed you by.

You have had to put your plans on hold and this causes emotional conflict. You may be lacking the needed discipline to achieve this goal. This may be what is holding you up. Making major changes in life can be scary. On the inside you are wanting to escape to better things but in the real world you still find yourself 'serving others'. You have to bottle up your emotions/intentions, the cost of making the desired changes requiring a lot from your outer self as well as the inner {the inner self is your true self}.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present