Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Viking is moved in with a cloud of dirt

Pat,
These are unconscious aspects, away from your normal environment, with the potential of new possibilities. These new aspects are not yet realized but there is enough conscious awareness/desire for you to contemplate them.
This is what I read from the opening of the dream, the exposition, which is pointing to a central conflict. The male could have to do with either/or your true husband and/or your masculine aspects. Likely, in some associations, it is addressing both.

The nurse would be associated with this masculine aspect. It also relates to your past. Something is rotting, decaying, and it settles over you {makes you unhappy}. The masculine is a part of you but is separate, or opposed, to the new possibilities. You need to move to another 'room' or aspect in your life. This is in your imagination, dreaming of new possibilities?

Does this fit somewhere in your life? You have to determine where the masculine fits {possibly/probably in tow different aspects}. The child is something recently born, still developing within the unconscious. The new room is what it is in the dream-clean and spacious. The old room is crowded, handicaps you and your greater potential.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,
Working with my dreams, reading about the psyche --all of this is stirring up a lot of things---buried and forgotten or repressed. The nurse figure in my dreams has always been a guide or helper to me so my sense is that she is moving something in that needs to be dealt with--from the past perhaps and/or masculine aspects. Shadow work for sure. When I posted this dream and was describing the wild man the question "what's in your wallet" seemed to click and may be connected to all the purse dreams I have had. I am getting connections from other dreams I have had and I thank you for your thoughts. I will respond to your previous message later. Thanks again, Pat

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69- Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Hi Pat & Jerry

Haven't been by for a while but thought I would have a look in on an idle moment.

My instincts were akin to Pat - that the Viking is a relic of your past - something that is decaying; no longer of use.

But the keys that I think haven't been touched on as yet is that the Viking is the father of the baby - what I gather from this is that this new development is somehow related to whatever it is the Viking represents. The Viking won't claim it, so perhaps it is related to a death / birth transition, that coincides with the move to the new room?

The other key is that you are the Lady Diana. My question is, why? I think that may also add insight to the dream meaning.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 - Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present