Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a tree and a love question

look, i am highly intelligent. i.ve never done tests to see how much but i am at the top. i just "get it" whatever it is . And i have an enormous life experience - larger than any i know - except this man who i am with. So, i appreciate all the things you wrote about the " electra syndrome " but this is not my case at all. I have examined that possibility in every aspect - through pure logic, religion. psychology. parapsychology, and all other ways there can be for a better understanding of my situation. Particularly because i am pretty good looking and i know i can be with almost any guy i want but... i am so bored with people my age or slightly older. or even much older but nor at my level. this is not an imaginary stupidity - it is a fact and i was always told i was different and gifted. i do have a problem accepting that because i personally believe that everyone has the potential to obtain a higher state of mind and a better quality of life - with greater knowledge comes grater beauty and that we are all the same like equal and that i am no different than the rest of the world blablabla...
With this man - i've have felt such an magnificent sense of faith - like we were ment to be together sins ever. like i was created esspecialy for him. when we met - i couldn't believe how many things in our lives were a complete match - like we were each others mirrors emotionally, rationally - everything .

my problem with this dream is - why is someone pulling me away by force from that tree - i don't see who it is . I think it was a woman but unknown to me.who could that be when no one in my life is opposed of that union ( at least not that i know ) . And how can a tree be interpreted in a context of love and relationships.

Thank you ...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Belgrade

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Veronika,
WHOAA! You must have really had a lot of friends tell you you are making a mistake in having this relationship.
You answered the question. You have examined the possibilities, have a logical perspective, rational thinking. You can look beyond that and look to other possibilities. What about the father/daughter relationship? That may have to do with the 'Someone from behind me is pulling me away and i struggle because i want that tree and no other.'

Dreams address not only the current waking life experiences but also the underlying reasons for personality, attitudes, emotions. The tree is old, a reference to current waking life experiences no doubt. But are there 'older' aspects that need to be examined? Perhaps your boredom with 'lesser minds' plays some how in this possibility {not that I feel I am better or smarter than anyone else, I know my limitations - the problem is there are so many mental midgets in this world}. Trees often symbolize growth. The tree that you want may have to do with growth. This older man provide those things that lend themselves to such growth. But what would be in the way of that growth. Early life experiences, old experiences? Fairy tales are for children. This may also point to the past, childhood. Those influences may be pulling you away, the struggle may not be about the relationship per say but something else or something related.
What is your temperament? Your response suggests a strong will person. Look at these possibilities and let me know what you find.

As for the younger woman/older man relationship. Older men dream of such things. If you have found the right man then I say go for it. A fortunate guy is he.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Well... maybe there is something in the idea that something is standing between my growth and me now... i feel that i am changing a lot and i that i am loosing some parts of my personality, that i am replacing them with that "new me" .. It is a little bit scary because it is unfamiliar - I am unfamiliar to me and that is not how i am used to feel about myself.
About the fairy tales - i know that they are just stories but sometimes in my daydreaming i like to imagine impossible things and i am a little bit afraid that i will loose my imagination if i "grow up" entirely and that that will make me a less awesome mom i want to be one day...
i am entering in a serious faze in my life - big projects lots of responsabillity i am focused on a new work which is completely different from anything i new before and even though i now i will do good i also now that it will make me change and that i will lose some parts of my personality i like very much ... i like pushing my limits but this time it is big and i do want it but - something is slowing me ( stopping me) and i feel that - the show must go on ... i feel ready but .. my mom said to me that it is because of saturne the planet who is in something in some house and sign and that it has an effect on blocking my efforts and that it will go off to another position soon and that i will feel an explosion of energy and blablabla..

You have helped me by putting this in the open.. thank you very much! some things are clearer now..

can we continue this conversation via e mail?

bye

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

Veronika,
Improvement and understanding is what the forum is about. It usually takes a lot of effort to realize what one's life is all about. Giving real thought to it is how you make discoveries. Taking time to think about it is something few people will or are able to do. Jung's Individuation Process is all about 'thinking' about oneself. A self psychology from life's earliest memories and experiences. Things come up that were never realized. Discoveries that can enlighten and release a person from unconscious stimuli that can control conscious activities. The mind is a fascinating organ.

Yes, feel free to contact me by e-mail. I am more than happy to provide whatever assistance I can.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you.. could you please respond me to my mail aleksandraksn@hotmail.com
i don't have a mail account that can link me directly to your;s from this forum..

stats from 7-14-10 to the present