Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dream about a friend having a baby

I had a dream about my best friend last night. She had a baby, it was a boy. It wasn't clear that she was married in my dream or not, but she's single in reality. In my dream I was going to see them and the baby was so weak.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no I haven't.

Re: dream about a friend having a baby

Marzieh,
Although your dream was about your best friend the dream is about you. Possibly the reason for it is she has something you wish to possess. And it doesn't matter whether you are married or not, you desire to possess this thing or trait. The baby. It could be a real baby you wish for. Or the baby could be symbolic of something new coming into your life. Has your best friend had anything new to come into her life? Or is it she wishes for or has talked about having a baby? Is one or both of you unmarried? The weak baby may suggest feelings this desire has a weak possibility of occurring. Dreams use symbolic language to address 'YOUR' current emotional life. It is like a puzzle take the symbols, interpret them and apply them to your waking life and see where they fit.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: dream about a friend having a baby

Thank you so much for your detailed answer. My friend and I are both single, looking forward to move abroad in a few years. My friend is going to study abroad and I'm going to work. My friend is determined, but as you mentioned, whenever I think about it I'm not sure that I would achieve my goal.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no I haven't.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present