Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: An Unpate On My Journey-Part 2- An Overview of My Path to Wholeness

Pat,
Perhaps a good analogy of the annihilation of the ego I wish to convey is that of Germany after the first two world wars. After the first world war Germany armed forces were imposed restrictions on its war making abilities {Versailles Treaty} but not to the extent that kept them from starting the second world war. But Hitler merely ignored these restrictions and Allied powers were reluctant to engage in another war and tried the policy of appeasement. After World War II much of Germany's infrastructure was completely demolished, the people were demoralized. This is how the ego must be treated. Appeasement only shows weakness. Just like Germany with a dictator in control the ego will act the same. Take control by force, using whatever methods it deems necessary. Because of the harsh restrictions placed on Germany after the second world war West Germany became a democracy and eventually East Germany joined them {after the fall of the Soviet Union}. The ego is the ultimate 'Self-sabotager'. Our ego feeds on fear, doubt and pain. The more we attach ourselves to our ego thoughts, the further we move away from our soul truth. It is our 'dark side'. It is the polar opposite of who you really are, it is not your True Self. Our dreams try to convey who we really are, make us whole, be our true Self. Jung talked about our some complexes usurp the ego, take control. We have to be mindful of this power or, as I described in my experiences over the past few months, loose control of our destiny to the ego-centric self.

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne
The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Murfreesboro , Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present