Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raining Ashes

Hey :) I have come here a lot and you always help me when I am looking for answers. So here is another one...
Last night I dreamed that I was back in Job Corps but it look significantly different. I saw a friend and was trying to introduce her to my family, in real life she is a black girl who is very nice and in my dream she was a snooty white girl and didn't have the time of day for me. Also in my dream I went outside and was in a chain link fenced in parking lot the fence had to be at least a story tall. I did not see or know if there was a big fire in my dream but it was raining ashes. I know I was trying to get in my car to drive somewhere but I could not get into it. My dream was not too abnormal but it was kind of disturbing. I can't recall too much more I just have a couple more impressions but not enough to elaborate on them. Your help is much appreciated!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, North Augusta, SC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Raining Ashes

Alexa,
A part of you is wanting/needing to be 'introduced' 'back' into your family {your total self}. The black girl could be a 'shadow' aspect. Look back at your Job Corps experiences and determine what occurred during that period of time you wish to hide or have hidden away..

Bringing this aspect out into the open {going outside} will unchain a part of you that you have locker away. Ashes come from those things that have been incinerated or from decay. Fire can represent many things. Anger, desire, destruction as well as passion and enlightenment. What aspects of your past is it that is 'raining down' on you in the present {or are threatening to}? Not being able to get into your car and drive it may suggest you are being limited in your ability to move forward.

Have you had recent experiences or thoughts that are associated with your days in the Job Corps? Job Corps may represent 'jobs corps' a part of you related to work. But there would likely be associations to the past and the present.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fl.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present