The Power of Dreams
Dream Forum & Blog
Contribute to
Kitty Fund

On Line
Since 2005
NOTICE: Age/Gender & Follow-up Response to Analysis Required on All Dream Posts
Failure to Post a Response Will Result in Being Banned From Future Posting
By submitting your dream you have read and agree to Our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Dictionary
At Bottom of page
Myths-Dreams-Symbols/The Power of Dreams: Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
attack

I was dreamin about a baby outside of home and I have to take care of him, but I could not find him. Suddenly I saw him was crying and I brought him hime and huged him. then I saw my friends and I are complaining to authorities about situation (maybe human right), we knew that they would come and turture us. then we were chanting a heroic song, then they came and from everywhere to kill us. I wanted to hide myself but I thought they will turture me and it is beter to die. then I wake up.

Age/Gender & Location {Age & Gender Absolutely Required}: 36, canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post female

Will You Provide A Follow-up Response to My Analysis? {Required} no

Re: attack

Mina,
What 'new thing' have you experienced that is now threatening to 'torture' you? It may have to do with your own childhood, a lack of 'hugs' as a child. There may have been recent experiences that has reminded you of your past. Re childhood experiences have been hidden away {a normal occurrence} but now they have resurfaced due to some experience that reminded you of them.
Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age/Gender & Location {Age & Gender Absolutely Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fl.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post Male

Will You Provide A Follow-up Response to My Analysis? {Required} Yes

Re: attack

Dear Jerry,
Thanks for your response. you are totally right.

Age/Gender & Location {Age & Gender Absolutely Required}: 36, canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post female

Will You Provide A Follow-up Response to My Analysis? {Required} no

The Power of Dreams Dream Dictionary A Dictionary Based on the Concepts of
Jungian Psychology
<
Dream Dictionary:    A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Numbers | Colors |
This dream dictionary will help in translating the dream language. It is 'Jungian' based and focuses on the best possible applications of the dream images and actions in relationship to the emotional energies found in dreams. It references the symbolic and metaphorical energies of the images and actions, citing the personal and the universal, as well as the archetypal patterns which underlie the foundations of all dreams
Just as nature provides the body with the immune system to heal and protect ..... nature affords the psych{ology} with the dream

Individual Symbols & Motifs
Alphabet | Animals | Birds | Body Parts | Bugs & Insects | Car | Characters | Chase Dreams | Cheating Dreams | Clothing
Colors | Common Symbols | Death | Death Dreams | Disasters | Falling | Feelings | Flying | Food | House | Naked/Nude | Places
Pregnancy | Relationships | School | Sex | Snake | Teeth | Tests | Tools | Travel | Vanity | Wedding
stats from 7-14-10 to the present

Are Sponsored by
>Gifford Fence Orlando      Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee