Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Turning friends into Zombies, while Im normal!

Wow thanks for that. Well where to start.. I was working in roles whereby I was autonomous and quite well paid for. I was becoming increasingly dissatisfied with this work, due to lone home working and also feeling no satisfaction from it. Last role I did in this was April, when I packed it in. In truth I was no good at that last role as I really didnt want to do it, but needs must. Since I have decided I am not going back to this line of work and have thought long and hard about a career change. In the meanwhile, I was offered a 6 month contract before the summer (just to tide me over was good money), however this did not come to fruition, despite being offered a start. Last friday the man rang me back saying they were setting more on and that I should be expected to start poss Oct time. This has had me perplexed, as I do not know if I can trust him as to whether I will be let down again. This and looking at other roles to do, as money is now becoming quite tight. (Luckily I was offered another interview yesterday pm). Anyway, both Katie and myself have both had relationships end in the summer and both single parents. Katie works in hairdressing and had said she would ask her friend who works in admin if she could offer her some extra work. I had said please ask for me also, as I used to work in admin. I felt in a way that katie in the dream, was in the admin office of the place I had been offered the original job..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 North east UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Continued
I also am anxious about starting work and when this will happen and can I cover bills etc. So dont know if this is contributing factor.
I was not happy about end of relationship, but have tried to put that to back of my mind to focus on the current situation.

Lol and by the way I do like watching movies ;)

I feel like I need to be doing a job where Im helping others, and currently my engery is all over the place. One day im up next im down..

Thanks
Michelle

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 North east UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Scary dream :) I had once also a dream with zombies. But i was the one who eat the people. Was actually fun

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32 Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Nooo :)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present