Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The oneness

Hi Jerry,

I believe the journey that you are seeking is the journey of the oneness. If you have a opportunity try to download Alan Watts discussion called "OUT Of YOUR MIND".(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBL5kJ-PfoI)- Start with this link. Although Jung journeyed the path of the oneness, he did not complete it through. It is good that you moved close to a body of water, it will help you in your focus. We are all capable of seeking the truth within ourselves - all you have to do is open you heart and that is not easy - separating yourself from the ego is hard work. I wish you a great journey, may the ONENESS of the endless sea show you the way back home.

Faye

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52 Va

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: The oneness

Faye,
Thanks for bring up the subject. I am very familiar with Alan Watts having learned of him many moons ago in my education from Joseph Campbell. Anyone who seriously undertakes to learn about Eastern philosophy can not but admire and relish Watts. His book The Way of Zen introduced to many Westerners the philosophy of Buddhism {I think of Buddhism as a psychology and not a religion} and paved the way for its legitimacy as a path to wholeness {oneness}. His expounding the virtues of 'not doing' is often mistaken for idleness when it fact it is the fabric that provides the soul its release in the human form. His popularization of words like 'oneness' and Tao {the Way} have become common vocabulary for those of us who understand the concept of the 'inner journey'. Who else could hold an audience captive than Watts with his call to be "Empty and Marvellous" and "Sitting Quietly, Doing Nothing". Talk about stress release these proverbs are today what we do when we meditate with Yoga. Be still, respect the moment, breath,

Jerry

Myths-Dreams-Symbols is Sponsored by:
Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee
Nashville/Murfreesboro/Brentwood/ Franklin/ Lebanon/Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet/Springhill
Gifford Fence Orlando/Gifford Fence Melbourne/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

The Power of Dreams/Dream Interpretation Space Coast

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present