Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jerry's Dream

I want to thank you for your website where you share your wonderful knowledge. I'm not sure how I ended up here and reading all the information, but it gives me a peaceful feeling and I am thankful for that. I look forward to the continue reading and knowledge that I will enjoy here.
Thanks so much!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Middle TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Jerry,

What a nice dream, so resolving. I want to share a thought I have about it.

For me, confusion occurrs when I am in my head or thinking too much. Going around and around with a concern or concerns and getting nowhere. I love in your dream how the fire chief guides you out or together you guide each other back down. Besides putting out fires, fire fighters escape burning buildings and they are very good at it, the best, really. What a great archetype to have on your side & at your side!

Moving is hard and adjusting takes times.

:o)
Peggy

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Linda,
Welcome, and thank you. Interpreting dreams at the dream Forum is a part of my bliss. Now that I am retired {the first week in October of 2012} I can do it full time and that has been a goal I have had for a long time. It is comments like yours that makes it worth all the years I have put into building the Myths-Dreams-Symbols website {1998} and the Dream Forum.

I see you live in Middle Tennessee. I an a Nashville native and just moved from Murfreesboro to Palm Bay Florida. Besides my son who lives in Orlando my family still resides in Middle Tennessee.

If you have a dream you wish me to look and give an interpretation please post it. Interpretations are free. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present