Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mystic cave dream

Hi Jerry,
Wow. I don't even know where to start. I have been on a spiritual journey for a long time now... Asking the universe for some sort of message about my purpose here. Over the past few years I have made some major changes in my lifestyle with the goal of living a long life in order to maximize my time here to help the world. I'm am deeply intuitive and spiritual, I spend a lot of my free time contemplating and reading spiritually-related content. The few weeks surrounding the night of this dream, I was not in my spiritual mindset. I was distracted with my new job, new living situation, and other matters. It seems to me like the universe was trying to shake me awake again, and make this dream stand out from the others so I would be sure to listen.
I've felt like I have been on the edge of something, some kind of realization or revelation, maybe just for myself or perhaps for humanity. But it's definitely there... If that makes sense. I'm always searching and listening and growing towards it.

I would love to dig deeper into all of this with you, via email or over the phone, or even face to face. If that's a possibility, please let me know. I am currently working as a flight attendant, and I'm planning to visit a friend in Miami soon, I don't know how far you are from Miami but I'm sure I could arrange a way to meet you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 Denver

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gian,
Thanks for the response. I will e-mail you later today and we can discuss the dream further.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gian,
Distractions from the spiritual path are a constant. I have in the past used the term 'social dragon' as an application to having to serve society when the desire wishes to serve the soul. For you there is a long road to travel in battling the 'dragons' of social duty. Joseph Campbell reminds us this is the major challenge in life. Do you serve the dragon or the soul? This applies to his 'follow your bliss' instructions, discovering and following that thing in life you love doing most. From experience I know first hand the obstacles that come up in that endeavor. You have to make a living and if your job is not what you love doing most the plan needs to be to work toward those ends, one step at a time. There will always be obstacles, that is how the hero journey plays out, that's life {the first Buddhist saying is 'life is all sorrowful'}. But as long as you live a spiritual life and consciously work toward your bliss, you will come to bliss. There is a mechanism in nature, what Campbell called the helping hands of fate {angles for some people} that will guide you and help you when there seems to be unmovable barriers. I know this to be true, I have lived it and having taken early retirement last October I am fully engaged in living my bliss. And all along the way to getting here, there was an abundance of helping hands. I had to do the leg work {God provides the tools, the work to be done is yours} and with discipline a road may to go by {Campbell's Momonmyth and Jung's Individuation Process} I am in that place I have so longed to be in. If I can do it so can you. The great thing for you is you have discovered early in life there is an alternative path to wholeness. i was 42 before I began my journey inward.

Web Design

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Gian,
Did you get my e-mail?

Web Design

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

stats from 7-14-10 to the present