Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: disaster coming

Justin,
Withe your reply and in context of the two dreams I can see where it all fits. Changes are difficult, a lot of uncertainty if not fears {I recently took retirement and moved to another state}. Cars can be symbolic of the direction in life we are taking. Noises outside the car could be the external pressures. Your emotions may have you trapped as well as the position you were in or feel you may be in with the changes. These emotions affects your whole family and not just you. What gets my attentions is the dream phrase, "I hear noised outside, and start to scramble to lock the car from the inside". What doors are locked? And the earthquake and lots of destruction. Can you fit that in with your move or is that addressing something deeper?

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I had almost the same dream last night! I came on here because it's been years since I have had such a powerful dream. I could sense the earthquake coming by smell and my stomach hurt. Then when it hit it made a loud noise and I had the same exact reaction. I ran outside because I thought I could avoid being crushed! To me outside the house I was in gave me more control and was safer than inside.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 34

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jamel,
To be outside the house {the house is you} may suggest there is something very frightening within your unconscious you do not wish to acknowledge. Or there is the possibility the ego has persuaded you that the material life is much more important than the inner life, which is wrong. If the inner life {inside the house} is in disorder then the waking life will be even more so. The unconscious contents that motivate who you are and what you do are from experiences in life, especially early life/childhood. Until these are brought into balance the waking life will only flounder in its attempts to find happiness in material/physical objects.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Thank you Jerry.I hope I didn't hijack this thread so I will save all replies for mine.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Y

hi Jamal,
with synchronicity I had just posted a new dream, right before your post _ I have not posted anything for ages; and I had to re-re-read my initial dream as I didn't think it was mine / couldn't remember it !!

So I noticed I posted it in earlyish 2013 - and as I reflect on 2013 it could be termed the year of the earthquake - or as I had been calling it "The Year of the Unexpected".
My wife and I had our first child, and the birth and week after were almost life threatening to both mother and babe.
There was an 'explosion' at work, and between my and my 'colleagues' I ended up leaving. We move out of the town, and back to our home area. The house is yet to sell, and we have been almost wrecked financially. We have moved again, out of the country - as relief and then there was a job !
So as I started , , , in retrospect I missed the signs of the trouble early on; and if I had understood what was happening (realising that certain of my character feature had constellated with the unconscious personality features of my ex-colleagues, I could have acted pre-emptively (probably still leaving but in a better way, and on superficially better terms, and with less damage to us).

So - perhaps scan what is happening in your life ??? and if you have any intuitive hits that somethign is afoot , ,, consider "is there anything I can do?"

all the best, Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Hong Kong

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Justin

I appreciate your honesty and advice. I hate to say this, sort of after the fact, however, I feel there are more parallels. When my wife and I moved, we were, at least we felt very betrayed by friends, friends who a week before we left were sharing everything with us, and now we are completely cut out of their lives. I can only say that, although it is only a part of my experience. It is one of those things where I felt, is my perception of friendship, life and people all wrong? I came from the desert you know? The place where I stood alone and made myself self sufficient. Now I feel like I need to go back again. I can't explain it in words.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Jamal,
this sounds like you are feeling betrayal ? (or if not, can you describe to yourself in one word the sense of what you are feeling - this may take some distillation, and time, and may come to you when you are dong something else)
then - reflecting on Jerry's post - is there an episode in your childhood when you felt something similar ?? and if so, again, what are the simiilarities ?

all the best
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55 Hong Kong

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present