Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Apocalyptic Dreams

Alexa,
Let it out, what ever you feel comfortable taking about. Talking about it is therapy in itself. Some people don't like to air their laundry but what does it matter except if you keep it locked up inside you it will only make it worse. You do have the right formula with all that is on your plate. One step at a time, one day at a time. During that time do what is necessary to get away from those things that pull you down. Your job sounds as if it will become a factor so if possible be looking for something better. Collections is a dead end job unless you are heartless. There is a special place in hell for people like your boss.

I did get the sense the tarp had to do with those early life experiences to do with your sister. Sometimes it takes a little though to put it all together. Our earliest experiences are part of our foundations and go with us throughout life. Any unresolved emotional conflicts go with us also. Both unconsciously influence out lives until the end. Resolving the conflicts is what dreams are attempting to do.

I dare say your dreams will continue to be as forceful as they have been due to all the 'experiences' in your life. At such a young age you have a lot to deal with. Focus on the positives and get rid of the negatives. find something that will allow you to get away from the stresses. Do you have a special interest in art or music or some other thing that will let you get away for just awhile? Music is a good way to 'forget'. If you can discover that thing you love most doing and go for that. I don't recommend religion since it only tends to put band aids on wounds that are psychological. Spirituality is different, it puts you in contact with nature. I always loved going to the waterfalls. Nature can be therapy. Find something that provides relief and release even it is just for a short time. Eventually expand your time with that. The problem with us humans is we tend to think too much. If that is the problem then the solution is change what you are thinking about. I know it is easy to say but little by little, if you can change your focus you will amazed at what you can accomplish. The problems in life are life itself but the deepest are psychological.

As for your dreams. Continue to post them. Add any recent experiences to your posts as well as anything that you are reminded of from your past that suddenly seems relevant or important. Working on the problems you have before you at this very moment will be your greatest task. But knowing what makes you do what you and who you have become {from early life experiences and influences} will provide clues to why that is so. this way you can begin to change those circumstances and resolve those conflicts. Surround yourself with love and do away with anything that is a negative. You can do it, you have no other choice. It is how you go about doing it that determines whether you succeed. I get the feeling you are strong and that is an asset. Don't make new problems for yourself and work on he ones you already have.
One step at a time, one day at a time. Stay focused and it will get better.

Jerry The God Within You A Prayer For You

Myths-Dreams-Symbols Dream Forum
Sponsored & Supported by:

Gifford Fence Co/Middle Tennessee

Gifford Fence Orlando/Melbourne Fence Pro

Daniel Gifford's 2Stain Fence Staining

Web Design

MyDrSy.com - The Power of Dreams
Melbourne Dreams & Metaphysics - Dream Interpretation Space Coast, Florida

Space Coast/Treasure Coast Dreams & Dream Interpretation Meet Up Group

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present